Krdshrk

Franklin Armory’s New AR-15 Is Neither A Pistol Nor A Rifle

Pass

I'm talking about the Franklin Armory AR-15

O, the ar without a stock on it....Pass.

Either way the slidefire does still look fun; I'd get that over the Franklin AR.

Slidefire

I posted about this somewhere here, I guess it wasn't in this thread.

I got a chance to try one out several weeks ago. If you don't know how to shoot full auto, the slide fire is way more controlable than an M16. It doesn't walk when unattended. Nice little cone of fire.

If you DO know how to shoot full auto, which does not apply to most people that served in the ARMY and Marines, you can certainly engage multiple targets with a string of fire better with a real full auto rifle.

It's worth it if legal in Jersey.

I have MGs, so I won't buy one until it gets down to about $100. And then as a novelty. They are fun as shit. At $300, they are worth it to somebody that doesn't have an M16. Totally worth it. Try one, you'll see.

Re, the 'Slide Fire' ....

So with all this back and forth w a NJ AG, NJSP, and other potentially virulently anti everything politicians, we've now notified them of yet another 'loophole' of which they will 'close' down faster than you can say, "Yes We Can".

I do this in PA for FREE w a thick rubber band hooked from behind trigger and looped to front of my mag in my converted "NJ legal" 922r compliant Saiga AK.