GAPP

November 26 Non-resident CCW application course

GAPP has another CCW class coming up. This one will be held at Fort Dix Range 14 on November 26, 2011... so all of you South Jersey shooters interested in CCW should consider coming to the class. The last class we ran at Fort Dix filled up pretty quick so dont wait to register. Florida and Utah are the most sought after permits in the nation because they are the most widely recognized. We provide all services necessary to get a concealed carry permit in both UT and FL including the applications, envelopes, passport photos, finger prints, notary seal, and UT CFP instructor seal... pretty much one stop shopping to get your CCW in multiple states. We also help you fill in the application so it wont be returned for being completed improperly. For a full course description, registration information, and other class dates, go to http://gappnj.com/upcoming_courses/utfl_ccw_course

This fills the education requirement for FL and the certificate I give for course completion has been used by my students for other states as well (AZ is one I know of). The course covers the paperwork necessary for each permit and we fill out the applicatoins first thing in the morning... in addition you get your finger prints done, your passport photos taken, your application for FL notarized... you leave with literally everything you need for your permits (except the application fees). UT requires a specific class and it needs to be given by a UT certified CFP instructor (which I am). If you look into taking the class, getting your prints done, photos taken, etc, this class is a great value.

Your paypal payment confirmation is your receipt and it is my indication you signed up. About a week before the class you will receive an email with reminders and a few specifics for the class. Looking forward to seeing you both in class

I dont have time to teach drawing from a holster and I dont expect my students have a previous training, so no. I dont even require a gun suituable for concealed carry... some students take the class with a .22, which is fine since a basic safety course.

Not in this class. There are no prerequisites to attend this class and I wont rely on someone having the necessary skills for holstering safely. The number one rule always applies for firearm safety whether its loaded or unloaded, always point the muzzle in a safe direction... and I will send someone home for a safety infraction. Allowing untrained people the opportunity to use a holster is just setting them up for failure and a trip home without a certificate. Whether you want to use a holster for convenience or safety, trust that the course of fire I have laid out and the range set up is very appropriate for this class

I missed this one, that sucks!!! I'm looking to take this course and get my Fla permit. When is the next one?

Ill more than likely run one in February (everyone is preoccupied with the holidays in Dec and Jan). Ill post the course up here but you can also look at my website www.gappnj.com for upcoming courses.