Krdshrk

USPSA @ OBRPC - 10/23/11

http://www.obcats.com for preregistration.

I'll be there unless something happens.

I also have a friend who wants to try this out who's visiting from overseas, so he doesn't have anything here and I don't have any loaner equipment - anyone have anything in 9mm? G19 w/ mags? I have a holster and mag holder for him if it's a Px4 or Glock 17/19/22.

I'm in.

http://www.obcats.com for preregistration.

I'll be there unless something happens.

I also have a friend who wants to try this out who's visiting from overseas, so he doesn't have anything here and I don't have any loaner equipment - anyone have anything in 9mm? G19 w/ mags? I have a holster and mag holder for him if it's a Px4 or Glock 17/19/22.

Just a bit of inside information: because of the proximity to holloween the call for stage designs included a request for Holloween themed stages and mention of some decorations was made. So .. there may or may not be zombies. The match will be a USPSA match by USPSA rules so don't expect odd targets or anything like that.

Just a bit of inside information: because of the proximity to holloween the call for stage designs included a request for Holloween themed stages and mention of some decorations was made. So .. there may or may not be zombies. The match will be a USPSA match by USPSA rules so don't expect odd targets or anything like that.

Hmmmm Zombie Gorilla????? :shok:

may be a side stage? I'll help.

I would really like to come out and shoot this match. I have never shot a match before but i am really looking foward to getting into it. I have a glock 19 gen 4 with 5 mags and a blackhawk holster but i dont have any mag holders. Would this be a good match for my first? What would i need to shoot in this match/ how much ammo ect? Even if i cant shoot this match i will most likely go just to see how it is donr and put some faces to names. I just started shooting 9 or 10 months ago and i really really like it. any info would be really helpful.

Thanks everyone

ZOMBIE