Krdshrk

USPSA @ OBRPC - 10/23/11

Good job Guys, wish I was able to stick about for the whole match, but I'll say no matter how anyone shot, we all had a safe day, and I for 1 had the best time shooting in a match yet with our squad.

Oh an to add to it, looking at the total number of people that shot the match, the total number of NJGF members were closer to 25%of all the shooters there.

• Like 1

where's the link? the website is still saying:

The results for the Halloween BOOLAST will be up tonight. Had a little computer problem.

Stage 4 has been deleted from the match due to it having been set-up in multiple ways by different squads so that the competitive challenge was not equal.

Scores are up

where's the link? the website is still saying:

The results for the Halloween BOOLAST will be up tonight. Had a little computer problem.

Stage 4 has been deleted from the match due to it having been set-up in multiple ways by different squads so that the competitive challenge was not equal.

http://www.obcats.com/portal/viewpage.php?page_id=10

Production:

http://www.obcats.com/obcats-scores/2011-10-23/Pistol%20Production.htm

Production finals:

http://www.obcats.com/obcats-scores/2011-10-23/Pistol%20Finals%20%20Production.htm

My best performance yet...

27th out of 90 overall... more importantly.

3rd out of 16 in Limited 10

Top C in Lim 10

Must be the shirt.

That and my gun was malfunctioning ;). Running out of ammo on stage 2 didn't help either.

I picked up some brass 9mm at this event, federal casings.

Their is a bulge on one side of the case.

.010 it measures if you know who you are may want too keep an eye on this..

you are also draging your firing pin.

Could have been mine...I was shooting Federal 124gr. I'll take a look. Thanks.

Guppy brass is usually form a glock. Check for cracking in the case web. With the use of an egw u-die, it's safe unless you see nay damage to the case web form the inside. Glocks also drag their strikers (as do M&Ps). But that doesn't look like either of them glocks leave a square bulge on the primer, and M&Ps have a distinctive teardrop smear. Heck, the dimple looks fat for a 1911/2011 slide with a 38 super firing pin too. So yeah, a bit odd. What 9s have a fat firing pin other than a a 1911/2011 setup with someone using a .45 firing pin? Not glock, not M&P, not CZ-75 or clones.

yes this.. MOST 9-Major shooters put a red band around the case somewhere but not all of them.

that is more of an individual preference to some shooters.

I don't mark my brass, just shoot it and forget it.

Does shooting 9major really kill the brass so much that you can't reuse it for regular 9mm loads?

could crack it around the base.Their is a small space around the casing that may not be in the barrell.

We did not shoot with any 9mm major competitors. This was all factory brass..