JBJ

Greetings from the Jersey Shore

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jim and I am a 32 y/o male from Atlantic Highlands, N.J. new to the firearm community, and figured I would take a second to say hello!

Please feel free to ask me anything you can come up with.

Jim B.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jim and I am a 32 y/o male from Atlantic Highlands, N.J. new to the firearm community, and figured I would take a second to say hello!

First welcome to the forum, lots of great info and people around this place.

Jim B.

You might want to get to know a few people before you set yourself up for the loaded answers that question could bring.. :sarcastichand: Just kidding,

Hello Everyone,

Jim B.

Got any hot sisters?

welcome.gif

Awesome welcome. I have yet to find a home range, most likely somewhere near brick or lakewood would make sense geographically.

I would recommend either of these as a good choice, and would pick CJ if the time and distance was exactly the same, but both are fantastic clubs to be a member of.

CJRPC

OBRPC

Both have a little commitment ($$$) for the first year that if you look past that and see what you get in return is very worth it.

Thanks for the information! I am not a "nickel and dimer" so membership fees are necessary to keep the shops open. I will check them out once I get all of my documentation squared away. Hopefully next week.