hd2000fxdl

OBRPC / World Class Steel Challenge 11/06

Im shooting 9mm and rimfire as well. Just not sure if im bringing the gsg or 15 22

Bring both just in case, not like they are heavy.. :icon_mrgreen: I'll have the CZ 75 TS and should have the GSG 1911 also and a Walther P22 as a backup or if anyone need a gun to shoot.

Bring both just in case, not like they are heavy.. :icon_mrgreen: I'll have the CZ 75 TS and should have the GSG 1911 also and a Walther P22 as a backup or if anyone need a gun to shoot.

Just got the replacement parts for my gsg from ati, minus the guide rod..they sent new spring and barrel bushing

Guide rod on backorder...bs.

I ordered cwaccessioris stainless rod. Hope to have it by the 6th.

Just got the replacement parts for my gsg from ati, minus the guide rod..they sent new spring and barrel bushing

Guide rod on backorder...bs.

I ordered cwaccessioris stainless rod. Hope to have it by the 6th.

I forgot if you ordered before or after the match on Sunday, but when I ordered my stuff from CW it was there in about 5 days from the day I ordered. Was real quick and very happy with the all of the products I get from them.

I will be coming to this match also. Im going to be shooting 9mm. if anyone wants to go I can share my glock 9mm for them to shoot. This will be my first match so it looks like ill be shooting with the other beginners. This does seem like a fun match to start with. As i understand it you dant have to walk and shoot right its all static targets that you can shoot from one position?

I will be coming to this match also. Im going to be shooting 9mm. if anyone wants to go I can share my glock 9mm for them to shoot. This will be my first match so it looks like ill be shooting with the other beginners. This does seem like a fun match to start with. As i understand it you dant have to walk and shoot right its all static targets that you can shoot from one position?

Correct.

Cool! I won't be the only new guy.

I imagine they will place all the beginners in the same group. I look forward to meeting you...

We can set it up a little closer to the match, but we can probably do the same thing we did at the last OB USPSA match and shoot it as a single NJGF Squad, maybe 2 depending on how many people actually show up. After all us NJGF members were close to 25% of the shooters that shot the match.

We can do the list a little closer to the match and see how we are doing with having someone who is an RO to run the squad, I am not an RO but have run shooters and don't have a problem doing that, but I do think we may need at least one person who is certified in the squad.

I have 3 magazines and a speed loader for my xdm45, I don't know if my new mags will be in before Sunday but will that be enough to allow me to participate?? This is of course only if I can get someone to trade shifts with me.

I have 3 magazines and a speed loader for my xdm45, I don't know if my new mags will be in before Sunday but will that be enough to allow me to participate?? This is of course only if I can get someone to trade shifts with me.

If we hookup as a NJGF squad, we can work it out that 3 mags will do if you don't get more in time, or someone doesn't have some to load you. One of us can help out and load some mags up as you shoot. Also if your familiar with this format, it's 5 targets, so if you have 15 round mags and are on the money, you can shoot 2 irradiations with 1 mag in theory, but you do like to have 10 rounds or more just in case. :icon_mrgreen:

I don't but if nobody is able to help ya out you don't really need them anyway, you can just pick them up from the table when you need to reload.

took them out of my pocket last time, that's cool

If we hookup as a NJGF squad, we can work it out that 3 mags will do if you don't get more in time, or someone doesn't have some to load you. One of us can help out and load some mags up as you shoot. Also if your familiar with this format, it's 5 targets, so if you have 15 round mags and are on the money, you can shoot 2 irradiations with 1 mag in theory, but you do like to have 10 rounds or more just in case. :icon_mrgreen:

I usually shot the CJ steel match . Same date. However I load my mags to 15 and get 2 rounds within the stage out of it unless I screw up big time. Only once did I have to reload during a round and that ended up being my throwaway round. The first time I shot the match I wore my mags on my belt. Now I just bring them up and line them up on the table next to me. Much easier in my opinion.

I usually shot the CJ steel match . Same date. However I load my mags to 15 and get 2 rounds within the stage out of it unless I screw up big time. Only once did I have to reload during a round and that ended up being my throwaway round. The first time I shot the match I wore my mags on my belt. Now I just bring them up and line them up on the table next to me. Much easier in my opinion.

I have plan on shooting both my 22 and my .40 so I'll use all 5 of my mags for the 22 and can get away with 3 for the .40. I carry my mags to the line also but draw from the holster to avoid the time penalty. I also see no reason to wear a bunch of mags when I am not drawing them from the mag holders anyway, it's amazing how much lighter you are when it just a gun on one side.

Ok folks, hows this list look, we have any more people to add or anyone not going to make it?

Also do we have any who are actual RO's: I have run people before and have no problem doing that, just want to see if we have anyone else.

Maks, what's up buddy, you going to shoot 2 days this weekend or just Saturday?

The List:

HD200FXDL

FUTOOL

Ray Ray

ALEC

BCOOPS

Tony357

ZOMBIE

RecessedFliter

Sivl32

Imperialfish

Reed338

By the way, if there is anyone going to this match that is also shooting the USPSA match at Shongum on Saturday, PM me please

OBRPC or Shognum USPSA? I never shot USPSA and wanted to get classified, but I'd rather do the event that's more fun with less downtime between stages (hate just sitting around waiting). I can only go to one event, so which one would you suggest?

I would love to use my M&P 22 but only have one mag, so I'll end up using my M&P 40.

-Mike