sasha45acp

Where to Shoot in South Jersey?

Cherry Hill / Atco Area  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Best South Jersey Range

• Police Association of South Jersey (PASJ)
    • South Jersey Shooting Club (SJSC)
    • Telco Sportsmen's Club
    • Square Circle Sportsman Club

Fed up with crazy overpriced Hagues Indoor Range. Looking for a new place to shoot handguns/rifles in South Jersey / Cherry Hill Area.

Please recommend places to join. Looking for a good facilities / pricing / hours / guest policy balance.

Fed up with crazy overpriced Hagues Indoor Range. Looking for a new place to shoot handguns/rifles in South Jersey / Cherry Hill Area.

Please recommend places to join. Looking for a good facilities / pricing / hours / guest policy balance.

I like the South Jersey Shooting Club overall because of the variety of ranges there. 25 pistol, 50yard (plinking targets allowed), 100yd rifle, and 300 yd rifle.

You can bring your own ammo, and the people are generally friendly to each other.

I wouldn't say it's perfect, but it's the best I've found in South Jersey so far.

Check out TELCO GUN CLUB, its across from Atco raceway http://telcosportsmensclub.com/ , im a member there and really enjoy it , never ever crowded and its all by the honor system meaning you get in the gate and clubhouse by a code and no ROs , go on a monday night and ask for Nick for details about joining .

• Like 1

Check out TELCO GUN CLUB, its across from Atco raceway http://telcosportsmensclub.com/ , im a member there and really enjoy it , never ever crowded and its all by the honor system meaning you get in the gate and clubhouse by a code and no ROs , go on a monday night and ask for Nick for details about joining .

Thank you! It's actually the one closest to me! I'll stop by Monday to check it out.

I'll be watching this thread closely. My membership expires soon and I see they're up to $400. Damn. That's a bunch for a range that has 25-yards max.

Thank you! It's actually the one closest to me! I'll stop by Monday to check it out.

No problem , if you got any questions feel free to ask me , maybe we can meet up there sometime and shoot some paper ...

I am sorry... I misready your statement that you were saying there were a bunch of ranges in sj that were 25yds max. My apologies.

I am back from a long deployment, so I am going shooting at Square Circle on this coming weekend if anyone would like to join me.

I'll be watching this thread closely. My membership expires soon and I see they're up to $400. Damn. That's a bunch for a range that has 25-yards max.

And they started to enforce the use of their ammo ONLY! My last trip there with a buddy ran up to $90!

As long as it's FACTORY ammo.

And ALL FIRED BRASS belongs to the range.

Not a place that will get MY money anymore :mad:

Correct. Sorry, I'm not one who reloads, so I neglected to make the points you did. I can understand how this would be a problem to those who reload their own ammo. For me, off the shelf/factory, rounds are fine. I'd rather spend my time shooting then reloading rounds. Christ, I hate loading my magazines as it is already.

I second the Telco option.

Been a member there for several years now. Great place, nice and quiet, no crowds.

When Hauges was under old management and was called Eagle Eye, it was pretty good and well priced.

Now it's just too overpriced for my tastes.

I second the Telco option.

Been a member there for several years now. Great place, nice and quiet, no crowds.

Quiet..........don't tell 'em how great and quiet our club of friendly shooters are that seem to never be there when I am is. Guess the next thing you'll tell 'em is how easy we have access to a facility that is located in a great wooded setting with clean bathrooms and a club house? You're going to ruin our "no crowd" problem if you keep it up!!!!

Quiet..........don't tell 'em how great and quiet our club of friendly shooters are that seem to never be there when I am is. Guess the next thing you'll tell 'em is how easy we have access to a facility that is located in a great wooded setting with clean bathrooms and a club house? You're going to ruin our "no crowd" problem if you keep it up!!!!

OK, I'll shut up now. :)

Best South Jersey Range ... is not listed on the Poll. The best are

* Central Jersey Rifle and Pistol Club in Jackson: 3 rifle ranges (one 300yd (HiBore & meters for NRA Silhouette matches) and two 200yd, outdoor pistol range, complete indoor pistol range that cost over $500,000 - 5 skeet & trap ranges and 12 new bermed pits that cost close to $1,000,000 ... Pine Lands Commission added $300,000 to the cost

* Cumberland Riflemen in Millville: covered 600yd pitted (Camp Perry riser targets) range with shooting positions at 200-300-400-500yds, covered 100yd range, plinking range and covered pistol range with lights for night shooting

South Jersey Shooting Club is pretty nice, plus they host some pretty cool events for its members like 3 gun competitions and are having a frozen nutz competition(prone rifle shooting) in January I believe. Plus gun for hire does host classes at the range.

I like Hagues as one can use high power rifles there, clean and people are pretty darn helpful However, I just noticed this on their site:

"Hague's welcomes Department of Homeland Security (ICE) to our membership rolls. Let's all welcome these fine officers to our great facility."

Should this be of concern?