files

Ranges or gun shops that buy firearms.

I will second what Brian said. You are much better off selling a gun on the forum classifieds. Selling on consignment at a shop doesn't guarantee you it will get sold. Selling it to the shop guarantees you will get a minimum amount for it. I have sold guns here in less than five minutes after posting them up in the classifieds. If a gun is priced fairly, and isn't a specialty or oddball piece, it will go.

I will second what Brian said. You are much better off selling a gun on the forum classifieds. Selling on consignment at a shop doesn't guarantee you it will get sold. Selling it to the shop guarantees you will get a minimum amount for it. I have sold guns here in less than five minutes after posting them up in the classifieds. If a gun is priced fairly, and isn't a specialty or oddball piece, it will go.

And worst of all, if it's a handgun you put on consignment and then change your mind if it doesn't sell, you will need a Pistol Purchase Permit to retrieve your own property.

That really sucks :icon_e_confused:

Don't even bother bringing your gun(s) to a gun shop to sell, they will pay you next to nothing for them.

I would HIGHLY suggest to sell the gun(s) in our Marketplace. Not only will you most likely sell it quickly, but it also gives us (your fellow NJ gun enthusiasts) a chance to look at your gun and possibly buy it if interested.