deni

Bullseye Tactical Supply Inc. now open in Woodbridge, NJ. Check it out!

Edit: has since opened and is now a supporting vendor. Make all inquiries about goods/services in the vendor forum.

On my way to Woodbridge PD this morning and I noticed a sign up for this place.

It's where the old general sporting goods store was- the old bank building connected to the bike shop.

Not open yet but the people at the bike shop said it would be open in a week or so.

Took a peek inside and it looked like there was still a lot of work to be done.

Happy to see another shop opening in this area, especially so close to home.

Their website is listed as bullseyetacticalsupply.com but as of right now it leads you nowhere.

Facebook page is live, though at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bullseye-Tactical-Supply-Inc/108044042617407?sk=info

Sounds like what used to be Woodbridge Auto parts. They sold auto parts sporting goods and guns. Bought several there but they had some issues with their FFL.

TC

that's exactly the place...

the auto parts is still there in conjunction with the bike shop.

I'm not sure if the new gun shop will be a joint venture, however, or if it will be its own entity.

Yeah a guy from Dicks told me they had people who worked at Dicks and Woodbridge Auto parts, and they would take or steal rifles from dicks and sell em at autoparts... idk what truth there is on this but that's what I was told on why it was closed.. I got my first gun from Woodbridge Auto Parts back in 07.. be nice to have another shop close by, I had a good experience with them back in the day, so would be nice to have em back. Can't wait to see what the prices are gonna be like.

Yeah a guy from Dicks told me they had people who worked at Dicks and Woodbridge Auto parts, and they would take or steal rifles from dicks and sell em at autoparts.

I work at dicks and know exactly what happened in this situation because I know a party that was involved, and was able to talk to a few others. Im not going to post up any specifics but what you say is not entirely incorrect. There was a major, major theft from dicks a few years ago that had some serious ramifications for both FFLs involved as well as buyers from around the country. This is about as much detail as I am comfortable with getting into publicly, as I am not sure about any active casework related to the theft by the NJSP or BATFE.

Nothing secret, it was in the paper.

NJ.COM

I bought a used shotgun from these knuckleheads while they were doing this.

It was a nice store, nice guys, seemed totally legit.

They were just making a 100% profit on the guns they stole from Dicks.

That is not all of the story. You'll note that the guy who got nailed for it was not the guy who held the FFL for the store. From what I was told, the son was just a pink card for the business. The business had a number of other book keeping problems in addition to that, and had issues in the past with their book keeping. From what I heard, I would be shocked if this business is run by the same people. It wouldn't shock me in the least to find out it was run by former customers of his though.

So they finally opened up and I stopped by, they have an awesome logo and nice business card but where were the guns?? I'm hoping they are still stocking, there were maybe a max of 20 guns in all may have been less.. some holsters, some magazines, some knives, lots of space just not lots of stuff. Place looks very incomplete, with all the space they have there is lots of potential.. idk maybe they just need a few more months, really hoping for more. oh and transfer fees are about $50.

Maybe its a soft opening. I know its difficult to stock every gun out there, but they should eventually at least have many of the popular makes and models. I'm not far from them, I'll check the store out in a month or so.

I'm usually over there all of the time because a friend of mine works at the Auto Parts store, but I didn't know about it until yesterday. Naturally, I had to stop in and check it out.

A lot of the old store is still there, but now it has guns again. Like someone said below, it's a little low on stock, though. I'm hoping it'll pick up.

There was, however, a really nice SKS behind the counter. I couldn't help myself, so I bought it. I'd really like to see this place stay open and do well. Ranges and shops close in NJ and are seemingly never replaced. The guy's name is Chris and from what I can tell, he's a nice guy and wants to expand, so go support the man and buy some guns.

I'm usually over there all of the time because a friend of mine works at the Auto Parts store, but I didn't know about it until yesterday. Naturally, I had to stop in and check it out.

A lot of the old store is still there, but now it has guns again. Like someone said below, it's a little low on stock, though. I'm hoping it'll pick up.

There was, however, a really nice SKS behind the counter. I couldn't help myself, so I bought it. I'd really like to see this place stay open and do well. Ranges and shops close in NJ and are seemingly never replaced. The guy's name is Chris and from what I can tell, he's a nice guy and wants to expand, so go support the man and buy some guns.

what did you pay for it, if you do not mind sharing ( rifle price , nics, etc ) Im trying to get an idea on if they are priced decently, or have NJFAG prices.

No prob.

$350 for the SKS. Total after tax and NICS was $390.55. I'm not entirely certain how much they go for in other places, but from what I've seen, that's not terrible.

I saw an SKS at Sayreville Sportsman and they wanted $450, unless I'm remembering incorrectly. The Sportsman's SKS also looked like it was submerged in a barrel of Cosmoline, while Bullseye's was cleaner than clean. The Cosmoline obviously isn't the Sportsman's fault, but I'm awarding extra points to Bullseye because I don't have to have spend an afternoon having a Cosmoline removal party.

I spoke to Chris about a future purchase. He told me FFL transfer is $50.00 plus NICS.

Not the best price for repeat customers, I know of 1 that the total out the door price Transfer & NICS together beats the 50 dollar transfer fee alone by over 7 bucks.

Not the best price for repeat customers, I know of 1 that the total out the door price Transfer & NICS together beats the 50 dollar transfer fee alone by over 7 bucks.

True, they are prob. trying to set the example like NJFAG and not want to even bother with transfers to encourage in store sales.

WorldClassSteel FFL 8 minutes away in edison is at 42 bucks for a transfer, sure as hell better than 66

True, they are prob. trying to set the example like NJFAG and not want to even bother with transfers to encourage in store sales.

WorldClassSteel FFL 8 minutes away in edison is at 42 bucks for a transfer, sure as hell better than 66

I guess so, Heck if I was a FFL I would do them all day long, 42 - 16 is only 26 bucks, but heck, for me to write a little info some forums and make a phone call isn't that bad, heck line them up and I'd do multiple transfers an hour if I could.

Yeh, Though I dont know ALL the ins and out of what a FFL does behind the scences and other risks / ups -downs of the bussiness, but I am usually in and out of my FFL in under 15-20 minutes. making 26$ in 20 minutes is pretty good to me if you want to do the math - it's about $80 an hour ( if you want to look at it in that perspective )

Regardless, If they had a reasonable price on a transfer they attract people making online purchases into their store, Who knows what the customer might want to buy while waiting for the paper work/ nics to go through. I know you're not making the gun sale, but they could buy ammo or other accessories while in the door.

Thanks for all the comments. As you know the store JUST opened and I know I'm under stocked, but give me time. I'll soon have everything stocked but remember that if there's anything that you need I can order it for you. Please bear with me. The store is a work in progress. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

As far as the transfer fees that you have been discussing on here, please come by or call me at the store and we can work something out . Just mantion NJ gun forums.

• Like 2