deni

Bullseye Tactical Supply Inc. now open in Woodbridge, NJ. Check it out!

Just gotta mention, did anyone ever check good ol' NJ firearms guild for there FFL transfer prices. Damn guy has two rates one for new and one for used. He told me $100 for a new firearm transfer. Now thats F'in balls. $50 is not the cheapest but definitively not he highest. Not to mention NJFG has the highest prices around. This area needs a guy like Chris to give them some competition.

Good Luck Chris

Thanks for all the comments. As you know the store JUST opened and I know I'm under stocked, but give me time. I'll soon have everything stocked but remember that if there's anything that you need I can order it for you. Please bear with me. The store is a work in progress. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

As far as the transfer fees that you have been discussing on here, please come by or call me at the store and we can work something out . Just mantion NJ gun forums.

Welcome to the Forum, and nice response to the comments that have been talked about here. If you didn't see there is a new range up north, and they spent a lot of time here listening to their future customers ideas and concerns and made many changes prior to opening. I like to think that there business is doing better because of that.

Also it's nice to see new places opening, can never have to many as far as us customers are concerned and will make it a point to drop on by and hope you decide to become a forum vendor, I think all the others here have seen great dividends to their small contribution in the NJGF.

I have not been by your place yet, however do stock reloading supplies, or any chance you might consider doing that.

Just gotta mention, did anyone ever check good ol' NJ firearms guild for there FFL transfer prices. Damn guy has two rates one for new and one for used. He told me $100 for a new firearm transfer. Now thats F'in balls. $50 is not the cheapest but definitively not he highest. Not to mention NJFG has the highest prices around. This area needs a guy like Chris to give them some competition.

Good Luck Chris

I feel the same way, and Cris's location is just up the road another 5 minutes so they can give them a run for their money, the only problem, and it won't ever happen overnight, the stock that the NJFAG has is pretty impressive and will take a large investment to match and beat. I'll even stop by their place just to take a look at something they have in stock, but will always spend my money with someone who appreciates my hard earned dollars first, and the local FFL's here on the forum fit that bill to a T, hopefully we have another.

It was nice talking to you to ,if there is anything I can do for you let me know.

And yes I'm open on sunday but I will be closed tomorrow.im going to do some shooting and advertising at central jesey.i will be more than happy to see you there next week.

+1 for Chris

Picked up my STI Trojan yesterday - very happy customer. I walked in with an already extended permit set to expire in 2 days, and he got it in my hands just in time.

Will be definitely back to pick up that Saiga. Give me a call when they come in.

Thanks Chris!

+1 for bullseye ''went in to browse the other day and walked out with a Saiga 76.x39. Chris (owner) was a great help and even through in a discount for being a member NJGF.

small selection for Now but (only a month in ) but i recommended this place to any1 who is in the woodbridge area

Chris Thanks Again for my Russian beauty '''

i stopped in yesterday looking for a sw1911 proseries 9mm, chris seems like a good dude and is going to try to locate one for me.

Not a ton of inventory, but store is still brand new. Lots of sigs in stock for those who are interested.

i'll give them business when i can and feasible.

Chris posted a picture on fAcebook of a beautiful Beretta92fs today. $375 used. I felt weak in the knees and was about to ask about putting money Down on it while I wait for my permit... Then, sold it. Same day. Dang, what a nice gun. I have to check out the ever expanding selection at Bullseye. Go give chris some business