deni

Bullseye Tactical Supply Inc. now open in Woodbridge, NJ. Check it out!

I was @ the shop today. Not much of a selection yet. I ended up ordering a Remington 870P Max. The guy behind the counter (maybe, the owner?) was nice & customer friendly

Well welcome to the Forum, and next time you go in, make sure you let them know you are from the NJGF, not that it's going to get you anything, but probably nice for them to know how you may have heard about the place, that is if you learned about them from here.

Well welcome to the Forum, and next time you go in, make sure you let them know you are from the NJGF, not that it's going to get you anything, but probably nice for them to know how you may have heard about the place, that is if you learned about them from here.

Yeah, i heard about them from here. The more gun shops in central jersey, the better!

Yeah, i heard about them from here. The more gun shops in central jersey, the better!

Agree with that, I'll be back there, first time in and I ordered up some sear springs I needed, took my order and will let me know when they come in. First time in store and was treated like I have been buying from them for a while. +1 for BTS

I stopped by the shop this past Monday on my way back home. The owner was really nice and let me hang out and shoot the breeze for a while. I'm looking forward to my next visit as well as the proposed "Build your own AR" counter!