Ray Ray

Mall Ninja pics

lol. Love it ray ray. =) I just think it pales in comparrison to the Zombie Master. =P

what is the zombie master?

rayray.jpg

That is awesome.

Yeah, Because those airsoft pellets are so deadly.

Muscle Memory is Muscle memory...bad habits acquired with toys are no less bad. When I draw my Glock, My right thumb sweeps the slide where the safety is on my 1911, because of muscle memory. When i'm holding ANY firearm or Analog, My trigger finger is indexed high on the slide..doesnt matter if it's "Real", Airsoft, Blue, or a kid's toy. Complacency is the #1 reason for accidents.

Muscle Memory is Muscle memory...bad habits acquired with toys are no less bad. When I draw my Glock, My right thumb sweeps the slide where the safety is on my 1911, because of muscle memory. When i'm holding ANY firearm or Analog, My trigger finger is indexed high on the slide..doesnt matter if it's "Real", Airsoft, Blue, or a kid's toy. Complacency is the #1 reason for accidents.

Hard to show emotion in forums, Was more meant as a joke. lol

I do index my trigger finger but only to have a better grip on the drill. I use my middle finger to drill and use the web on my hand to wrap around the drill for more drive balance.

Wow - takes "screwgun" to a new level with that middle finger there bry@n...