Jesse813

Mohawk 48 barrell and more needed

Hi everyone, im new to the site and this is my first post. cant seem to find some gun parts anywere else and decided to try it here. wat i need is a barrell for a Remington Mohawk 48 12ga. I think its interchangable with the 11-48(correct me if im wrong). and i need either an entire trigger assembly or a spring ffrom the trigger assembly for a H&R model 400 12 ga. let me know if you have wat im looking for or know someone that might have it.

Thanks,

Jesse

thanks, i found the barrel but not the H&R. i tried doing a parts search and it doesnt have the model. any other sites you have in mind that might work. got the H&R when i moved into my house a few years ago, found it in the closet with the entire trigger assemble in a bag tied to the gun, only has a broken spring.

Yes, 11-48 barrels will work, as well as Sportsman 48 barrels, (Mohawks were built after the other two were discontinued, supposedly out of the leftover parts).

I love my Mohawk - really simple, really reliable - but I'd have to agree with Old School about being careful; a new barrel will set you back as much as the whole gun is worth. Unless it has some sentimental value, or you can find a good deal on a bbl, it might not be worth it.

big bulge in it. i think someone shot it when it had water in the barrel or something like that, not 100% sure. gotta ask my father

If it is your dad's it's probably worth buying a barrel. Still lots to consider... Original length of the barrel? can it be shortened?

where's the bulge?