MarkWVU02

First AR build complete

The final two pieces came for the AR today, and were waiting for me when I got home. Couldn't wait to throw it together. Cycled it a few times and noticed some wear on the BCG...wondering if it's normal. For some reason I can't post pics here but you can see pics on my post here My AR Let me know if I should be worried. Here is a list of my build.

-BCM standard 16" mid-length upper (permanently attached YHM Phantom muzzle break and shaved bayonet lug...thanks Paul at Arms & Ammo)

-PSA stripped lower

-PSA lower parts kit

-Magpul MOE handguard

-Magpul MOE grip

-Magpul MOE stock (pinned)

-Spikes BCG

-BCM Gunfighter charging handle mod 4 medium latch

-Magpul 20 round pmag (permanently blocked to 15)

-GRG carry handle (cheap $23 amazon purchase to get this thing shooting...after the holiday season I plan on picking up a magpul rear sight and maybe a Primary Arms red dot)

This was a lot of fun to build...so much so that I already purchased another PSA lower for a second build. Let me know what you all think. Will probablt hit the bullet hole up on Saturday morning to see how it works. Can't wait to throw some ammo down range with this puppy!

That sucks...maybe you need to be a member...when i go there the pics are at the bottom of the post...you need to click on the thumbnails but they're there...I tried to upload but gives me some jargon about 474k of 500k global something or other used...no idea what that means...really wish I could figure it out...I love showing this thing off!

Really couldn't see anything. Going to field strip it and give it a good inspection when I get home. Should I be concerned? Haven't fired it yet, hoping to get out Saturday.

Main thing to be concerned about is if you are shooting weak ammo, extra friction on the BCG may cause short stroking.