Keep an eye on these sites:

YORK

TOPTON

LIPSA

They all run 3-gun/rifle/shotgun matches. If you've got two friends there are a few 3-man/3-gun matches at York and Topton each year including THIS series being planned for next summer.

Shongum usually runs a rifle or shotgun side match after their monthly USPSA match.

Old Bridge IDPA or USPSA will run a 3-gun/rifle/Shotgun match once in a while but not on a regular schedule. If your looking to run your rifle and shotgun there are some opportunities. Best way to get involved is to start shooting some pistol matches(if you aren't already). You'll find out about the upcoming matches from other shooters and get familiar with the rules.(most of the basics carry to 3-gun/alternate gun matches)

awesome guys thanx for the info...keep it comin if you can id like to get very active this year in competition. How would i deal with the auto loading shotgun problem, in jersey i can only have 5+1?? How about high cap mags for pistol and rifle matches if i shoot in PA? Would i need to be a club member to shoot these matches or can i just show up?

yeah how are nj residents supose to compete without the higher cap mags/tubes? I can have a budy that lives in pa bring stuff but its not gana be easy gettin someone to go to all the events?

Make a friend in PA to hold on to mags and stuff for you. There are divisions, at least in USPSA for ban states. Your buddy is breaking the law bringing stuff in, but lets leave it at that.