The GFH podcast is the only one I listen to regularly. If the published statistics are accurate, he must have more listeners outside NJ than from within the state which I find interesting. I think it's Anthony's good natured, nurturing positive message of kindness that really strikes a chord with people.

I love GFH radio ! ! ! ! I've needed extensive dental work so I've been listening during root canals, this show makes me look forward to visitng the dentist.

This show is a plethora of knowledge my friends. I emailed Anthony for advice on how to make my place of employment safer and literally within the hour he responded with great tips and suggestions on how and what do.

GFH Radio is great; I've emailed several questions in over the past months and each have been well answered on air. After hearing firsthand the work NJ2AS is doing, I'm gonna join up. Thanks for putting out such a great show, Anthony.

I am still thinking of a response to the root canal thing! LOL

Submissions for appropriate responses (which kind of devolved into GFH slogans at the end here...)

1) GFHradio makes gun ownership in the garden state less painful than a root canal.

2) GFHradio, we make the pain go away.

3) GFHradio, we're good at putting lipstick on the pig that is gun ownership in NJ (sorry Ant - it made me Larf)

4) GFHradio, cause Lautenberg lives and Menendez hasn't been found guilty of corruption (yet).

• Like 2