Ronky

Carbine/Pistol Tactical Class ... Here in NJ!!

I have Utah CCW. Sign me up! ;-)

But seriously, I have taken at least 4 this year and I'm up for more.

I've gotta get my azz in gear and join OB or something. That'll allow a lot of this peer review work to take place and I can meet some other tac-inclined folks (without having to drive out-of-state). This is COMPLETELY based on what I've read on here ... But it sounds like the pits are the deal at OB. Setup up as you like as long as you are sure to clean when done. If that's truly the case, that's perfect. Clearly can't blast away there at night, but it's a start.

Has anyone there built VTAC barricades? If not, someone in the know should see if some could be kept on-site there for use. VTAC barricades are really a great training aid.

I've gotta get my azz in gear and join OB or something. That'll allow a lot of this peer review work to take place and I can meet some other tac-inclined folks (without having to drive out-of-state). This is COMPLETELY based on what I've read on here ... But it sounds like the pits are the deal at OB. Setup up as you like as long as you are sure to clean when done. If that's truly the case, that's perfect. Clearly can't blast away there at night, but it's a start.

Has anyone there built VTAC barricades? If not, someone in the know should see if some could be kept on-site there for use. VTAC barricades are really a great training aid.

I guess I've got to keep my eye on the first Sunday of Jan 2012. Wait, that's the 1st I think. When will OB be doing the new member session, considering the holiday?