Krdshrk

The Real Map Of Nj

What really surprises me is the amount of people not getting the joke and becoming offended - WNBC on Ch4 just had a story about this and the tone of the whole thing was that it is not a funny joke and why someone would do it etc. There is something fundamentally wrong with the media.

And as the map goes I am on the border between McMansions and Old People and Asians. I am Russian, not too old and my condo barely passes for a dog house at the Mansion... I guess I should be offended too!!!

What really surprises me is the amount of people not getting the joke and becoming offended - WNBC on Ch4 just had a story about this and the tone of the whole thing was that it is not a funny joke and why someone would do it etc. There is something fundamentally wrong with the media.

And as the map goes I am on the border between McMansions and Old People and Asians. I am Russian, not too old and my condo barely passes for a dog house at the Mansion... I guess I should be offended too!!!

Internet memes and humor often don't carry over successfully in real life. A lot of people not privy to internet trends don't understand most of these things.