n4p226r

Any Watch Fans? What Do You Own? What Do You Like

I have owned many fine timepieces but have sold a few of them the past few years. Kept the Rolexes b/c they will only increase in value so I consider it an investment if I dont abuse them. Traded my Audemars Royal Oak to my jeweler for a newer Rolex GMT ceramic bezel last month. I wear the Rolex alot more so Im happy.

I bought a Panerai GMT last year and never wear it. Beautiful piece but cant get used to that huge hunk of metal on my wrist.

Have a bunch of Seikos plus two Omegas - a Seamaster Titane (Ltd Ed - ca 1986) and a day/date chrono Constellation - neither of which get worn anymore. I have three watches that I actually wear on a daily basis: A blue-face Tag Pro. A Lum-Tec M9, and a Bulova Precisionist.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I've always loved the orange bezel Planet Ocean but I feel like it's the "gateway drug" of the higher end watch world :lol: . Seems like one of the more popular first "expensive" pieces in this hobby.

The orange Planet Ocean is nice. Did you see the new version of the Planet Ocean with the display back?

Looks like this thread had some momentum then stopped. I have a couple of German automatics, a Stowa Flieger and Sinn U1, my grandfather's gold Benrus and a few other mechanicals. My buddy is an amateur watch maker and he is building a handwind for me based on the unitas 6498. I'll post pics when it's done.

When I go shooting I break out my zomg tactical g shock. :D

I am very bad with watches and they usually never last longer than two years before being broken, scratched etc. However, I have a G-Shock that never failed me and never required a new battery for 11 years now. I also have a Diesel watch and for dressier occasions the Tiffany Mark 57 Chronograph.

I'm a big Omega fan... At one point I had a pretty large collection of them. I sold a bunch of them and now own these, as they were my most favorite of all to wear:

- Seamaster Chrono Diver (Blue)

- Seamaster Chronometer (Black)

- Speedmaster Broad Arrow with Alligator strap

The watch I wear the most though is my good ole G-Shock... which takes a beating and I never have to worry about getting banged up.

I recently purchased a citizen black eagle skyhawk, beautiful watch, but the black is rubbing off the band already with just 2 days of use, and I work in an office! no scratch just rubbed off! don't know if I should send it back? my lady has a cheap guess watch in a brown color it's finish is more durable, you believe that? I'm thinking about exchanging it for the titanium version...

th_16afa55d.jpg

rub marks on several links...

th_2c09f3ae.jpg

My everyday watch is a Movado Kingmatic, had it for about 12 yrs now and rebuilt only twice. Also have an Invicta faux gold skeleton for going out.

223-13113.jpgxlarge.jpg

Now I'm looking to get either Zenith El Primero 1969, depending on the price when it comes out in May or the Daytona Stainless Steel for everyday wear. Then there is also the Breguet Type XXI that has caught my eye as well.

zenith-chronomaster-1969-watch-620x495.jpgMens_Stainless_Ste-1886-1.jpg101524114.jpg