axeman_g

New Shop In Pennsauken... Lawmen Supply Expanding

Actually, it is a another branch of an existing store. Lawmen Supply is opening a new firearm store, shooting supplies, accesories and training facility.

I have purchased a few things from them at their Egg Harbor City Location, and I have always found the sales staff good to deal with. Compared to other stores I have been inside of in NJ, this is prob my favorite besides Arms-n-Ammo. They cater to LEO heavily, but have a ton of stuff and prices are not that bad. Something you might be able to get cheaper in the net, but this is a good place to try stuff out, wrap your mits onto something and see if it works for you or not before shipping something in. Extensive selection of holsters, lights, mags, tac clothes and then guns.

I got this in my email tonight.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join us for the Grand Opening of our

Pennsauken Firearms Showroom

December 9th from 10am to 3pm

Refreshments, Sig and Glock Representatives, and

10% off accessories (Exclusions apply, see store for details)

located at 7115 Airport Hwy, Pennsauken, NJ 08109

1.855.LAWMEN1

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Actually, it is a another branch of an existing store. Lawmen Supply is opening a new firearm store, shooting supplies, accesories and training facility.

I have purchased a few things from them at their Egg Harbor City Location, and I have always found the sales staff good to deal with. Compared to other stores I have been inside of in NJ, this is prob my favorite besides Arms-n-Ammo. They cater to LEO heavily, but have a ton of stuff and prices are not that bad. Something you might be able to get cheaper in the net, but this is a good place to try stuff out, wrap your mits onto something and see if it works for you or not before shipping something in. Extensive selection of holsters, lights, mags, tac clothes and then guns.

I have a stupid question... How the F do you get in that place? I stopped by one afternoon after work (yes, they were open), but after I went in the main door, there was nobody there to let me in the inside door. Not a very inviting setup for new shooters, that's for sure.

Thanks for the heads up, I am glad another place opened up by me to give Hagues a little competition.

Hagues was OK 7+ years ago, but now they are getting overpriced and overbearing with their range rules. I bought my XD45, Kimber Compact Stainless II, and a used Mossberg 500A from them a few years ago, and I didn't feel like I had been robbed. Even the memberships were still reasonable at $225/yr. Now they are, what, $350? I can get a family membership at SJSC for less than that.

Remember, Ed's Gun Shop in Deptford is still there (they're a little small, and don't stock a lot, but they are good people to work with), and Bob's Little Sport Shop in Glassboro might even be a little closer than Lawmen's Pennsauken location.

Somebody has to be there to let you in, usually somebody is. How long did you wait because they might have just been in the can.

Security is tight there... but usually spot on. It's funny because the place exudes tight but i always found the people there real nice.

I have not gotten to the new store yet, I hope to do that next week when I get some time off.

I have a stupid question... How the F do you get in that place? I stopped by one afternoon after work (yes, they were open), but after I went in the main door, there was nobody there to let me in the inside door. Not a very inviting setup for new shooters, that's for sure.

Hagues was OK 7+ years ago, but now they are getting overpriced and overbearing with their range rules. I bought my XD45, Kimber Compact Stainless II, and a used Mossberg 500A from them a few years ago, and I didn't feel like I had been robbed. Even the memberships were still reasonable at $225/yr. Now they are, what, $350? I can get a family membership at SJSC for less than that.

Remember, Ed's Gun Shop in Deptford is still there (they're a little small, and don't stock a lot, but they are good people to work with), and Bob's Little Sport Shop in Glassboro might even be a little closer than Lawmen's Pennsauken location.

Someone told me that Hague's was much better under the prior ownership and name. I forget what they said the name was called. In early-2011, I became a member @ $350 and a couple months ago, I noticed it's up to $400. That's allot of coin as far as I'm concerned for an "indoor only" and "25-yard max" range. Yes you can bring your own ammo and have 1-guest in your lane, but still. Even with their members discount on purchases on guns and ammo, that still brings it down to being higher than everywhere else.

Thanks for the heads up, I am glad another place opened up by me to give Hagues a little competition.

Another one in Merchantville has been open just over a year. Rayco Armory on Centre St. Great shop expanding inventory, good prices and best of all great guys, and good coffee.Give them a try my son and I have purchased almost all our guns there.

Someone told me that Hague's was much better under the prior ownership and name. I forget what they said the name was called. In early-2011, I became a member @ $350 and a couple months ago, I noticed it's up to $400. That's allot of coin as far as I'm concerned for an "indoor only" and "25-yard max" range. Yes you can bring your own ammo and have 1-guest in your lane, but still. Even with their members discount on purchases on guns and ammo, that still brings it down to being higher than everywhere else.

Used to be Eagle Eye with great owner. Funny thing was, the prior owner had very little selection and even less stock but would order anything and sell it no more than 20% over cost and usually cheaper. Excellent selection of rental guns though. Was all about the customer and the range was appropriately priced. Only recall the owner and two others ever working the place - all knowledgeable. New ownership has made is a nice-looking store, but the counter-help is very commando-like and I'll be darned if anything isn't priced full retail (and then some at times). Back when I was a member under the prior owner, I believe it was $95/year for a NRA member for the range and no laundry list of demands beyond observing proper safety and range protocols. Hagues is 5 minutes from my house but I won't go there at all.

I went to Rayco only a couple months after opening and sparse is being complementary. Maybe I'll give it a shake again.

Appreicate the heads up on Lawman in Pennsauken. That's pretty quick to get to from my office.

I just picked up a Sig p229 from Lawman. They have a small gun room, and since they primarily sell to LE its mostly all glock, xd/xdm, and sigs. They seem to have pretty good prices though, and carry atleast one of each model. The guy at the counter was really nice and helpful. Only downside i see so far is the hours; 9-5 M-F.

Just got back from Lawmen Supply (Pennsauken) and I must say the staff there was very helpful and knowledgeable about the products they are selling and were able to answer all of my questions that I asked. Their showroom is on the small side, but they do have a nice selection of handguns and some shotguns and AR's plus a wall of cleaning supplies and accessories. I plan on guying back next month to purchase a Remington 870 police magnum from them, I'm just waiting on the money to be right.

Just got back from Lawmen Supply and I must say the staff there was very helpful and knowledgeable about the products they are selling and were able to answer all of my questions that I asked. Their showroom is on the small side, but they do have a nice selection of handguns and some shotguns and AR's plus a wall of cleaning supplies and accessories. I plan on guying back next month to purchase a Remington 870 police magnum from them, I'm just waiting on the money to be right.

This was the "new" Pennsauken location? Jusy wanted to double check. Thanks!

Which is better? New Lawman, or Rayco? I been using Rayco for my last few purchases. Lawman is a little bit closer, by like 5-10mins.

Rayco is great with prices. A few times they have matched or came close to some low internet prices I have found.

Which is better? New Lawman, or Rayco? I been using Rayco for my last few purchases. Lawman is a little bit closer, by like 5-10mins.

Rayco is great with prices. A few times they have matched or came close to some low internet prices I have found.

If your happy with Rayco and they have done the right thing, why change? Lawmans is a place that is not going to wheel and deal like ind. shops like Rayco and other vendors on this forum. I think most vendors on this forum have done the right thing by the members.

Would I buy from Lawmans? yes, a glock from the gssf. Nothing else.