Richard

Hello from Cherry Hill, Camden County

Hi, all. My name is Richard and I want to introduce myself.

I've got all my paperwork filled out and I'm just waiting for my fingerprint appointment which is scheduled for next week. Had to wait two weeks for an opening!

I happened to be talking to someone in my office a month or two back and he was telling me about how he shoots and how much he enjoys it. Got me thinking about how much I enjoyed shooting a .22 bolt action rifle as a kid at summer camp - at the time I had an NRA Sharpshooter rating. So after kicking it around for a few weeks I decided to take the plunge and get myself another hobby.

I started another thread in the rimfire section of the fourm going into more specifics.

Hope to meet some of you in the future.

Richard

George, I'm in the original Woodcrest section. Bought it as a "starter" house 30 years ago and just never got around to moving! Now that the kids are grown and close to moving out it's the perfect size house again... not to mention paid off!!! My sister-in-law married a guy who grew up in Ashland. Not sure what the section is called. Small world.

I see there are a few of us from this area.

I assume you wrench on cars as another form of recreation? My older son road races Miata's in SCCA. He drives, I do ALL the rest. :)

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Gerry,

I haven't been able to find much info about Square Circle Sportman Club. Could you fill me in? That location is only ten minutes from my house. Doesn't get much more convinient than that! I use Covered Bridge Road frequently.

George,

My sister-in-law's husband grew up in Ashland on Pelham Ave.right off Burnt Mill Road - across from the PATCO station. What part of C.H. are you in now?

Seems there's a bunch of us locally.

Richard