Sign in to follow this  
Maksim

X-mas fun at CJ

So what's a jew to do on xmas?

Did not want to do chinese.... so went to CJ to break in some guns I just picked up.

after Troy and Eric bailed on me, went to CJ later in the afternoon. Looked like a busy day with tons of people in the pits.

SVI Infinity - yep.... there is a reason why they cost so much... they're worth it. =P Shot well, quite accurate, felt great in the hand.

Hk P7 PSP - totally awesome handgun. The recoil seemed non existent, shot extremely accurately. Will be a great carry gun. I am just so shocked at how great the ergonomics on the hk are.

Taurus 22lr Revolver - hehe, love the wheel guns, but perhaps I should of cleaned it better. Shot 100% single action, but double action, it only fired 8 out of 9 rounds. Seemed like light strikes? Will need help here.

and then of course...... went to see Mission Impossible 4 at the movies with Anastasia.

I always hear nothing but great things about the P7 PSP/m8/m13 except for the fact that you will probably burn your hands after a few mags lol. And yeah, it seems there is always a premium you must pay for HK mags and parts. The grip cocker mechanism looks extremely interesting though!

If you dump about five mags through a PSP in quick succession it will melt your hand off, an M8 will handle double. Maks, I don't think that the PSP is a good choice for those alphabet soup games you play. It is without a doubt a fine firearm, but it has it's limitations and the rapid fire heat up is a very real one.

If you dump about five mags through a PSP in quick succession it will melt your hand off, an M8 will handle double. Maks, I don't think that the PSP is a good choice for those alphabet soup games you play. It is without a doubt a fine firearm, but it has it's limitations and the rapid fire heat up is a very real one.

Thanks Jack, was waiting for you to chime in. Absolutely agree it is not a great idea for gun games... just seems like fun to try. =)