areacode201

NJ.com "Millville veteran: let me carry gun and defend myself since police aren't"

Ugh reading internet comments is sickening sometimes. How stupid are these people? The main argment for him is "what is he going to do shoot some kids throwing rocks?" Keeps right in line with the way the NJ Government is. You don't need a gun until after you are shot at! and even then it is not for sure that you need one. friggin morons.

What's happening to this guy is unfortunate, but I think he went about handling it the wrong way. The problem now is that he's publicly associated his name with these people, whereas if he kept his mouth shut, he could have handled this with street-justice. Now, if anything happens to any of those a**holes, the cops will come looking to him. If handled differently, possibly, he could have taken care of the issue one troublemaker at a time.

• Like 1

many places in that town are complete **** holes.. I lived in Vineland for a short period of time.. thank god it was a short period of time.. honestly.. the whole area would benefit from just being burned down.. sometimes something is so bad it really can't be fixed.. this area borders that mindset..