nino

If obama wins 2nd term, what would you do?

obama wins  

121 members have voted

1. 1. if obama wins would you?

• buy tons of ammo
    • ammo and guns
    • go crazy and buy what you can before your broke lol
    • I would do nothing different from what I currently doing

Poll options are stupid....

there should be an "I would do nothing different from what I currently do"

which I am assuming is your last option, but needs to be verified. =)

I would do nothing different.

With a republican controlled house, plus any pickups if any in the senate, will be fine.

Poll options are stupid....

there should be an "I would do nothing different from what I currently do"

which I am assuming is your last option, but needs to be verified. =)

I would do nothing different.

With a republican controlled house, plus any pickups if any in the senate, will be fine.

Change the last poll

I was just talking with a fellow forum member recently about how every person running, on both ends of the spectrum, are all clowns. None of them will come close to the 'fan favorite' Obama.

I am sure Obama will end up winning his second term.

I've had the same conversation. I don't see anyone out there who will beat Obama.

If the American people allow the Czar-in-Chief more influence on this nation's future, then they will surely get what they deserve. That also will stand if they believe in a RINO as well.

If obama wins 2nd term, what would you do?

I'd invite him to the range to discover the joy of target shooting, the relaxation, the comradery of fellow shooters and the wonderful hobby of firearms..Then I would wake up and get some help.. :facepalm::maninlove:

Obama cannot win a second term. Everyone needs to get involved and make him a one-term Czar. Everyone needs to get involved and participate in bringing back to a limited, constitutional government with whoever gets elected. If you are not giving your all to making that happen, then be quiet when more bad things happen.

Speak out...

Write letters and editorials..

Hold companies and individuals accountable if they lend support contrary to your views

Talk to your friends and family...

Support the opposition candidtate

This is our country, and a democratic republic must have actively engaged citizens to survive.

• Like 1

I am new to the scene, so please forgive my ignorance, but what indicates that he'll come up with some truly draconian anti-gun regulations if/when he's voted in for his 2nd term? Is there anything he couldn't already have done (but didn't) during the present 3 years while in the office?

I am new to the scene, so please forgive my ignorance, but what indicates that he'll come up with some truly draconian anti-gun regulations if/when he's voted in for his 2nd term? Is there anything he couldn't already have done (but didn't) during the present 3 years while in the office?

His arrogance and ego can't change him and he'll think he can do ANYTHING.

I agree with you. It's just paranoia. Ammo and guns were in high demand 3 years ago when Obama took office because of fears he was going to do something. Now, I've read that Obama's silence on gun control is proof positive that he plans to do something.

If a politician wants to be a 2 term president, then he needs to reserve certain issues until his second term. anti-gun legislation would put someone at a severe disadvantage during elections compared to someone who brushes off the topic like Obama and Christie. People speculate what they may intend to do for future legislation, but to narrow minded people...what they dont see they dont care about. 2nd term hits and all bets are off in Obamas case, nothing is holding him back. I cant imagine why people would vote for him again, he hasn't done a damn thing in terms of pulling this country together, let alone where he stands in terms of the economy and gun rights. If anything this country has become more devided since he took office, which to me is enough to call it quits with this guy.

I agree with you. It's just paranoia. Ammo and guns were in high demand 3 years ago when Obama took office because of fears he was going to do something. Now, I've read that Obama's silence on gun control is proof positive that he plans to do something.

It's still going on to some degree, sales have been up across the board since he took office. My guess is that suppliers are pumping out more and more for the high demand then in a long time. The market was just shocked a few years ago at the "unexpected"(not so unexpected) rise in sales.

Or conversely, if a politician is truly up to something, then he's REALLY gotta try and ram as much of his nefarious legislation as possible DURING THE 1st TERM, since the subsequent term is never guaranteed. To keep one's aces up the sleeve for the 2nd term doesn't make any sense as a strategy.

His arrogance and ego can't change him and he'll think he can do ANYTHING.

To keep the focus of this discussion, I won't call into question this argument as a whole -- I'll merely ask how do his alleged arrogance and ego might apply to firearms regulations? What is there to say that Romney's (Santorum's, Gingrich's etc) "arrogance and ego" won't make him ban guns sales just because, or vice versa -- start selling guns, I don't know, to to illegal immigrants and convicted pedophiles?

My thoughts exactly. All manner of gullible people will start another run at the market, and prices of arms and ammo will be driven further up. No new regulations are introduced in the end, but shooting enthusiasts are held over barrell anyway, while manufacturers and speculators are laughing all the way to the bank.

To keep the focus of this discussion, I won't call into question this argument as a whole -- I'll merely ask how do his alleged arrogance and ego might apply to firearms regulations? What is there to say that Romney's (Santorum's, Gingrich's etc) "arrogance and ego" won't make him ban guns sales just because, or vice versa -- start selling guns, I don't know, to to illegal immigrants and convicted pedophiles?

Because it's NOT alleged and EVERYONE on his staff and in his circle is extreme left and anti gun. Where have you been the last 3 years?