MarkWVU02

North Jersey meet-up

Do one next month. Rutt's hut?

I know the Fireplace restaurant in Paramus has a nice sized parking lot. Might be a place to meet up too.

Either place is good with me...Rutt's parking lot is big too so it wouldn't be a problem.

Rutt's droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Does anyone want to meet up say wednesday of next week for some Rutt's. I need my rutt's fill before I leave for Florida

I could always do a Rutt's night.

I'm sorry I picked a bar that was close to the meeting, has tables for a bunch of us to sit at, has a chill atmosphere, and has the best tap list in NJ. Actually it's the top rated beer bar in NJ according to Beer Advocate. Kevin and I had a good time and even recruited a new member for the forum...heck even one of the bartenders is a fellow gun enthusiast.

Next time I'll be sure to pick a below average bar with a crappy tap list to make you happy...then again that's where you ended up anyway.

Anytime :maninlove:

I'm sorry I picked a bar that was close to the meeting, has tables for a bunch of us to sit at, has a chill atmosphere, and has the best tap list in NJ. Actually it's the top rated beer bar in NJ according to Beer Advocate. Kevin and I had a good time and even recruited a new member for the forum...heck even one of the bartenders is a fellow gun enthusiast.

Next time I'll be sure to pick a below average bar with a crappy tap list to make you happy...then again that's where you ended up anyway.

Sounds like you need a beer!

Sounds like you need a beer!

Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I picked a place, if anyone else had any ideas they could've chimed in. Like I said hopefully we could do more meet ups at different places. I hope Socom realizes I was just busting his chops...I've been to City Lounge and have no problems with it. Just thought Copper Mine was a good idea because of the tap list.

Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I picked a place, if anyone else had any ideas they could've chimed in. Like I said hopefully we could do more meet ups at different places. I hope Socom realizes I was just busting his chops...I've been to City Lounge and have no problems with it. Just thought Copper Mine was a good idea because of the tap list.

I hear ya brother no worries!

Sorry I couldn't join you guys or make it to the other gathering, as I was away Tuesday and Wednesday. But I would love join all of you at an event in the near future. The Copper Mine in NA sounds like a cool place that I've been wanting to get to. Does Rutt's Hut serve beer?

Sorry I couldn't join you guys or make it to the other gathering, as I was away Tuesday and Wednesday. But I would love join all of you at an event in the near future. The Copper Mine in NA sounds like a cool place that I've been wanting to get to. Does Rutt's Hut serve beer?

Yes, yes they do

Rutt's has beer. I have a funny story about Rutt's and beer that'd I'd rather tell in person. Someone remind me at the next meetup!

I got stuck late after the meeting. Was talking w/ Anthiny, Frank, Ed & Kim. I drove by the Copper Mine around 10:40 & the place was DEAD. Maybe 4 ppl inside & I thought everyone left. I decided to drive home instead of drinking alone, -lol. We need to do this again somewhere with food & drinks.

I got stuck late after the meeting. Was talking w/ Anthiny, Frank, Ed & Kim. I drove by the Copper Mine around 10:40 & the place was DEAD. Maybe 4 ppl inside & I thought everyone left. I decided to drive home instead of drinking alone, -lol. We need to do this again somewhere with food & drinks.

Were you the guy I met right before the meeting started last week? I was sitting next to Mark in the back.

So who's in for this Wednesday at 7pm?

I'm suppose to go look at / possibly pickup my truck tonight, if that gets postponed to Wednesday I might have to reschedule or you guys can go without me but I'll know for sure tonight what my deal is.

So who's in for this Wednesday at 7pm?

I'm suppose to go look at / possibly pickup my truck tonight, if that gets postponed to Wednesday I might have to reschedule or you guys can go without me but I'll know for sure tonight what my deal is.

Damn I totally forgot I have class this Wed night. IDK if it will work for me.