Ray Ray

Lehigh Valley, February 12

Ray, I went to Dicks and bought some gear to keep my arse warm. So, I won't be pulling a "Harry", ;)

It's gonna be cold, and I HATE the cold, but I LOVE to shoot my shotgun, so hopefully $150 later I won't freeze my butt off.

If this stuff keeps me warm then maybe I"ll shoot steel with you guys in the cold next time.

My wife can hanlde the money for the calcuttas................ She is my caddy tomorrow, maybe she'll shoot too, but I ain't giving her no money for bets, she isn't that good. ;)

Hell I'd love to go but being that I am off the 16th to the end of the month and work the 1st through the 15th, nothing I can do being you planned this on a day that I work..

It's going to be colder than a Witches' left breast! Good luck!

Carts shouldn't be a problem with 30-40 mph gusts and freezing temps. All the normal people will be doing something inside....

It's going to be colder than a Witches' left breast! Good luck!

Carts shouldn't be a problem with 30-40 mph gusts and freezing temps. All the normal people will be doing something inside....

normal?

Harry, you keep the skies safe.

We know the clays will be safe with Ray Ray shooting at them.......... ;)

The clays will also be safe without Dave being there. Yes, we "abnormal" people are going to go brave the cold and shoot some lead Dave. If I'm not too frozen we'll hit Grumpys afterwards.

Wifey reserved a cart, I laughed, I told her no one will be there anyway!

As Dave (Smokin.50) stated, nothing there except for shotgun shooting. You can do pistols/rifles/shotguns at Pocono Manor on your way back. I've never been there yet myself.

Dude, you should have posted up. We all have like 5 shotguns and one of us could have let you borrow one. Or you could have paid, I dunno 20 bucks or 30 bucks to rent a nice double barrel.

I know, I know. I completely missed this thread until about 3 hours ago.

Next time

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRR

Actually it looks like they just might be a little less windy out there than here so it might not be too bad, however it looks like there may be a few inches of snow still on the ground. Either way, wish was off work, but I got's to do what I got's to do..

Hey Guys, I had an awesome time shooting at the range today. That was the most I have ever used my shot gun. I want to thank Mike and his wife for meeting me in the morning even though I was late. It was nice to put some faces to the names from the board. I just hope the next time we go it's a little warmer. Thanks for setting up the event Ray.

Alec, too bad you didn't know about this meetup, you could have car-pooled with me and the wifey. I have plenty of shotguns, besides, we can only shoot one person (well, not at one person) at a time so you can always just use a gun from someone in your group.

It was cold, worse was the damn wind! We brought cookies (yes, more of the PPC Friday night cookies Dave) and went to eat some around Station 11 and they were frozen SOLID! Still tasted good though.

I'm glad I found one thing I can shoot better than Ray Ray. He smokes me with everything else!

The wife and I squaded with Dino (forum member here) and his bud Bod. They were using a classic model 11 built in the 40's, still breaking birds just fine!

My wife gave-up after the 14 Station and went to the club house, she had enough of the cold! That backside was nasty with the wind for sure!

We need to do this again in the Spring when it's above 50. I shot below average, but still did ok. Had fun doing Simo pairs on some stations just for the heck of it.

Ha, the wife is still cold and now sitting under a blanket watching qualifying from the Winter Nationals (Drag Racing for those that think NASCAR is the only racing a-round). :)