Maksim

Daily humor thread

YES! YES! YES!  I cannot believe that at some universities they had special counselling sessions to help student's cope,  And we are counting on this generation to cover our country's nut?  We are super screwed.  Well if ISIS ever tries to F with my rocker, they are in for a big surprise.

• Like 1

YES! YES! YES!  I cannot believe that at some universities they had special counselling sessions to help student's cope,  And we are counting on this generation to cover our country's nut?  We are super screwed.  Well if ISIS ever tries to F with my rocker, they are in for a big surprise.

Special counseling and puppies. Losers

My girlfriend is wearing my LAPoliceGear hat today at MSU and is reporting a ton of dirty looks. She says it's now hers. I find that pretty damn funny

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Be smert with this stuff. Shit goes bad and gets sideways rill quick. Jus thrown that out there youngling

My girlfriend is wearing my LAPoliceGear hat today at MSU and is reporting a ton of dirty looks. She says it's now hers. I find that pretty damn funny

Was that the lady who was with you at this past shootout? If so, she might be a keeper.

Was that the lady who was with you at this past shootout? If so, she might be a keeper.

Yepp. Sorry I didn't know I hadn't introduced you guys

And if not, you might want to be more discreet! :haha:

Lmao. Don't mess with a chick who can shoot