Maksim

Daily humor thread

I might have been a Doctor. When I was young in 1980’s, I decided I wanted to a be doctor so I
took the entrance exam to go to Medical School. One of the questions on the exam asked us to rearrange the letters PNEIS into the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect. Those who answered "spine" are doctors today. The rest of us are posting jokes on forums. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Walt of Destiny said:

As much as I hate this hypocritical asshole, he often bashes his own. Which is much different than all the rest of the parrots that wouldn't even think...

Taking a blasé security attitude by using Tapatalk Pro

I can't stand him either because he doesn't have a stand.  He bashes the way the wind blows his ratings.  But, as phony as he is, the people who wrote this for him make a good argument for the liberal whining. 

A guy walks into a bar with a little guy on his shoulder. The guy orders a drink and the barkeep brings it over and the guy takes a sip. The little guy jumps off his shoulder and promptly kicks the drink over. This little scene plays out 2 more times and the bartender goes over to the guy and asks, "hey man, I couldn't help but notice the little guy keeps kicking over your drink after your first sip, what gives?" The guy answers, "I was walking on this beach and I found a bottle with a cork in it. When I uncorked the bottle a genie came out and granted me one wish. I asked for a 12 inch dick..."

• Like 1

A  guy was driving down the interstate, he looks in his rear-view mirror and sees that he is getting pulled over.  The trooper walks over to the window, the gentleman politely asks the trooper "officer why are you pulling me over? I was going the speed limit, I haven't been drinking..." before he finished his sentence the trooper tells him "sir, your wife fell out the car about 2 miles back", the guy replies "OH THANK GOD! I thought I was losing my hearing."

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Walt of Destiny said:

A guy walks into a bar with a little guy on his shoulder. The guy orders a drink and the barkeep brings it over and the guy takes a sip. The little guy jumps off his shoulder and promptly kicks the drink over. This little scene plays out 2 more times and the bartender goes over to the guy and asks, "hey man, I couldn't help but notice the little guy keeps kicking over your drink after your first sip, what gives?" The guy answers, "I was walking on this beach and I found a bottle with a cork in it. When I uncorked the bottle a genie came out and granted me one wish. I asked for a 12 inch dick..."

I don't get it.

22 minutes ago, Walt of Destiny said:

The guy asked the genie for a twelve inch dick, so he got a 12 inch tall guy that does things like kicking over his drink. Which is a dick move. So he got his twelve inch dick. 

Duh!

32 minutes ago, silverado427 said:

These "biggest pile of Tannerite EVAHHHHH" yahoos are going to make tannerite illegal before I ever get to shoot all of mine off...

• Like 1