Maksim

Daily humor thread

While this isn’t a ‘joke’, it’s a humorous story on me. One that I’d better tell before Mrs Tex tells y’all at one of the shotgun shoots/bbqs and puts her spin on it. Lol

We are in St. Thomas, USVI....

We’ve spent the day, drinking by the pool, soaking up the sun, as you do on vacation in the tropics. 
Mrs Tex and I have been trading quips at one another all day, as we usually do. Laughing and enjoying spending time with one another. 
We go back to the room..and my sunburned, half drunken ass is changing out of my bathing suit and into street clothes to go out. We are laughing and carrying on, and as I’m standing on one foot, putting my shoes on one at a time. She tells me to be careful, cause I’m gonna fall.....I make a quip about being ‘poised as a ninja....with quick, cat like reflexes’. As I’m putting on my second shoe, I fell directly on my ass. 

Without missing a beat, Mrs Tex looks down at me on the floor,  and says, in a quite sarcastic tone, ‘yep....you’re a fucking ninja...’

Ugh...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

18 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

While this isn’t a ‘joke’, it’s a humorous story on me. One that I’d better tell before Mrs Tex tells y’all at one of the shotgun shoots/bbqs and puts her spin on it. Lol

We are in St. Thomas, USVI....

We’ve spent the day, drinking by the pool, soaking up the sun, as you do on vacation in the tropics. 
Mrs Tex and I have been trading quips at one another all day, as we usually do. Laughing and enjoying spending time with one another. 
We go back to the room..and my sunburned, half drunken ass is changing out of my bathing suit and into street clothes to go out. We are laughing and carrying on, and as I’m standing on one foot, putting my shoes on one at a time. She tells me to be careful, cause I’m gonna fall.....I make a quip about being ‘poised as a ninja....with quick, cat like reflexes’. As I’m putting on my second shoe, I fell directly on my ass. 

Without missing a beat, Mrs Tex looks down at me on the floor,  and says, in a quite sarcastic tone, ‘yep....you’re a fucking ninja...’

Ugh...

Sounds like my wife and your's would get along great.

17 minutes ago, Downtownv said:

I TELL PEOPLE, THOSE PEOPLE IN TEXAS AREN'T RIGHT AND YOU JUST PROVED ME CORRECT!

Laughing_a.gif

Hey, if I slapped a little bbq sauce on that, all you bastards would be elbows deep eatin it, and you know it! 

• Like 1