Maksim

Daily humor thread

In the Wilmington DE Amtrack station, there is a big bronze plaque saluting Biden bolted to the wall near one of the entryways.  I would have made some additions to it, but at the time, he was just one of 20 idiots in the race.  Plus they have about 10 cops stationed there.

Remember when late night comedy was actually funny?

GOLDEN OLDIES FROM JAY LENO:

"I was going to start off tonight with an Obama joke, but I don't want to get audited by the IRS."  

On NSA surveillance: "We wanted a president who listens to all Americans -- now we have one."  

On a new IRS commissioner: "He's called 'acting commissioner' because he has to act like the scandal doesn't involve the White House."  

On closing the Guantanamo prison for terrorists: "If he really wants to close it, turn it into a government-funded solar power company.  The doors will be shut in a month."  

Concerning the Benghazi, Associated Press, and IRS scandals: "Remember in the old days when President Obama's biggest embarrassment was Joe Biden?"  

On saying he didn't know about the IRS scandal: "He was too busy not knowing anything about Benghazi to not know anything about the IRS"  

"The White House has a new slogan about Benghazi :  Hope and change the subject."  

"It's casual Friday, which means that at the White House, they're casually going through everybody's phone calls and records."   

"It is not looking good for President Obama.  Today his teleprompter took the fifth."   

"Fox News has changed its slogan from 'Fair and Balanced' to 'See, I told you so!'"  

On commencement address:  "He told the young graduates their future is bright unless, of course, they want jobs."  

On a Chicago man who set a record for riding a Ferris wheel:  "The only other way to go around and around in a circle that many times is to read the official report on Benghazi"  

On White House claims of ignorance on the scandals: "They took 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' out of the Pentagon and moved it into the White House."  

Now the last and I think best.....  

"These White House scandals are not going away anytime soon.  It's gotten so bad that people in Kenya are now saying he's 100 percent American."

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AlDente67 said:

I loved seeing the hot press sec slapping around Acosta recently. but as usual with lib press, he just presses on with his questions oblivious to the fact that she is sticking a cucumber up his ass.

• It's actually a purple pickle not a cucumber

Purple Pickle.jpeg

Purple Pickle.png