Maksim

Daily humor thread

I like the recording of the African woman yelling at these people for throwing on a scarf without knowing anything about the significance of the scarf pattern to actual African tribes.  I forget her name, but she will be on the David Webb show soon if you have Sirius/XM radio.

• Like 1

We all know what happens when you give a chimp an AK (You've seen that video out of Africa, haven't you?)

But do you know what happens when you give a couple of Mexicans a fragmentation grenade, a cinder block, a length of chain and a bunch of padlocks?

Check it out:

22 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

We all know what happens when you give a chimp an AK (You've seen that video out of Africa, haven't you?)

But do you know what happens when you give a couple of Mexicans a fragmentation grenade, a cinder block, a length of chain and a bunch of padlocks?

Check it out:

Now a safe!

2 hours ago, njJoniGuy said:

Should I be worried about where these people are able to get hand grenades from?

8 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

I always have the desire to help them out....with my pneumatic nailer. 

8 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

I always have the desire to help them out....with my pneumatic nailer. 

I agree!  I am not an evil person at all but all I can think about when I see that is hurting them.......bad!:mad:

23 hours ago, Bighungry618 said:

Public Service Announcement. 

Aldi is selling grills for .25¢

20200612_121005.jpg.6b822d3238cd2a2a5ddeeca144e5e0d7.jpg

I recall a swab study of shopping carts done a few years back   The lab results showed something like 70% of them were positive for fecal matter and almost that % for E Coli.  Not something I would cook with.  Makes you look aroundat people near you in a supermarket and wonder which of them are the bare hand butt wipers.