Maksim

Daily humor thread

it is recommended that you carry bear spray and wear a little bell when you're in bear country.

It is easy to tell black bear from grizzly bear poop. Black bear poop contains twigs and berries. Grizzly bear poop smells like bear spray and contains little bells.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Amazon said:

it is recommended that you carry bear spray and wear a little bell when you're in bear country.

It is easy to tell black bear from grizzly bear poop. Black bear poop contains twigs and berries. Grizzly bear poop smells like bear spray and contains little bells.

WTF?  So bear spray is not very effective and we can't carry a gun.  I guess we should stay out of bear country!

12 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

WTF?  So bear spray is not very effective and we can't carry a gun.  I guess we should stay out of bear country!

I know, right! I live in the middle of Black River wildlife management area.  Here, the state releases black bears catch on other areas. And not the most kind ones. I'm back in the food chain. The only thing between me becoming a little bell, is my rifle and my Bernese.  :)

2 hours ago, Amazon said:

I know, right! I live in the middle of Black River wildlife management area.  Here, the state releases black bears catch on other areas. And not the most kind ones. I'm back in the food chain. The only thing between me becoming a little bell, is my rifle and my Bernese.  :)

I once had a Bernice between me and black bear.

The way I escaped was to shoot Bernice in the kneecap and run like hell!

:mosking:

• Haha 1

On 7/18/2020 at 12:57 PM, Amazon said:

Get your hunting license.  Lol.