Maksim

Daily humor thread

2 hours ago, charleslee said:

Anyone know what that poor rifle started out as before the mutation?

It started out as a Mosin Nagant. Now it's just a mess.

Over imbibing in response to the Communist's apparently successful  attempts to take over of our planet thus far! What he does not realize is that their overreach will cost them the mid terms and Constitutional conservatism will indeed prevail in the end!:)

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, GRIZ said:

????????

It a links to gmail.com,  I think he’s trying to insert the code from an image he may have received via email but he doesn’t realize you have to be logged in to view the image. if he give you his logon Gmail logon credentials you’d be able to view it. I could be wrong about that but 100% certain it links back to gmail. In Win10 a right click on code gives you the path, see below.

<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=e8dfdbcc39&attid=0.1.21&permmsgid=msg-f:1691268566055389396&th=177897ccd38408d4&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-vSoCSOQffpxq9_Su5A_pwaReC5rks7Z6NeX5XYqfNvIxUeCnemHJ8oUh_PtpDds5N4ea8XdlUvuUEqquuH2W14Rr9dcU5n5XpLWH0CUH8keSulRgAYYLSbFI&disp=emb>

58 minutes ago, FXDX said:

It a links to gmail.com,  I think he’s trying to insert the code from an image he may have received via email but he doesn’t realize you have to be logged in to view the image. if he give you his logon Gmail logon credentials you’d be able to view it. I could be wrong about that but 100% certain it links back to gmail. In Win10 a right click on code gives you the path, see below.

<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=e8dfdbcc39&attid=0.1.21&permmsgid=msg-f:1691268566055389396&th=177897ccd38408d4&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-vSoCSOQffpxq9_Su5A_pwaReC5rks7Z6NeX5XYqfNvIxUeCnemHJ8oUh_PtpDds5N4ea8XdlUvuUEqquuH2W14Rr9dcU5n5XpLWH0CUH8keSulRgAYYLSbFI&disp=emb>

But apparently he doesn't come back to fix it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By njJoniGuy
      Longtime resident Lady Liberty, age 236 was struck by a stolen Chevy Volt last night along the interstate. The driver and passengers, illegally in the US from their native countries across the world, then dragged Ms. Liberty into the woods and brutally sodomized her before heading to the local polling place where they registered using the names of Supreme Court justices and voted without being challenged by UN poll watchers.

Authorities found them around the corner, each with a large supply of newly legalized recreational marijuana, getting high. They were taken into custody and released a short time later with a kiss on each cheek and a prepaid gift card for WaWa to handle the munchies.

Ms. Liberty is in extremely critical condition in the Intensive Care Unit, and doctors are very wary of her chances of recovery. A crowd of zombie-like citizens are already gathered at the Liberty residence, preparing to loot it of valuables when she succumbs to her injuries or the Death Panel declares her worthless and pulls the plug.
    • By DBCooper
      These guys know how to party...

http://www.liveleak....=3c6_1347955567
    • By Maksim
      Why not an offshoot...

Been meaning to start thread a few days ago, after dry firing, I was trying to copy a link from youtube to chat....

You know you play too many gun games (uspsa/idpa) when you...
      ...double tap the Control + C twice before pasting the link.
    • By njJoniGuy
      Cross posted from the nationalmatch site
      Enjoy!

• By njJoniGuy
      http://www.strategyp...01123142956.asp

with link to their overall humor section
      such as:

and

Enjoy!
    • Yea, I'm pretty sure none of mine have the bayonet lug, so we're good there.  This whole "non-NFA/other" thing still baffles the heck out of me, but I like it. haha.  You measure from threaded part of barrel to end of buffer tube for OAL, correct?
    • If any of them have a bayonet lug, that has to go too. The key features are the VFG and a minimum overall length of 26". The barrel length is not a problem. There are longer than milspec receiver extensions that will make an AR with a shorter barrel legal as a non-NFA Other.
    • No problem thanks for getting back to me.
    • Tactical as hell in 1865 !
    • Before you tell me not to move to NJ, I know, it sucks. lol  I actually lived in Jersey most of my life and moved over to PA 5 years ago, and now I plan on coming back.  I bought my first firearms when I was a NJ resident, so I am pretty familiar with the laws, however I do have a couple questions... I have acquired a nice collection while living in PA and obviously want to make sure I follow the law when I come back.  I have a few AR's that I built myself.  As long as I pin the stock and replace the flash hider with a pinned/welded muzzle brake, I am good, right? Also, regarding the "Other/Non-NFA firearms", would it be the same deal?  I have a couple AR pistol style firearms that I built.  The stripped receivers were bought as "other" on the ATF form at the FFL.  So, if I ensure the barrel is at least 12.5" and there's a vertical foregrip, would I be good?   I appreciate any assistance.