Maksim

Daily humor thread

OMG what a disaster!!! It should not be the right protesting in DC it should be the left to retract their vote!!! If they jave any friggin brain cells left!!

This friggib IDIOT is what we have as POTUS???? where are the 3 assholes from the left???  CRICKETS!!!

You may not understand this unless you have studied Physics, but do not be dissuaded and please continue to read to the end

Here’s the math....

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstudy.com%2Fcimages%2Fmultimages%2F16%2Fbothequations.jpg&t=1615160210&ymreqid=d320d637-26ad-7c46-2fac-23013d015800&sig=FKlUdf1Dv750N6AZkabNpA--~D

Here’s the explanation:  

mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.school-for-champions.com%2Fscience%2Fimages%2Fpendulum_equations-factors.gif&t=1615160210&ymreqid=d320d637-26ad-7c46-2fac-23013d015800&sig=OGpEpbvcHWHQXAaEBx8tlw--~D

Here’s the Illustration:  

Newton_Cradle_5_ball_system_in_3D_2_ball

Here’s the Practical Demonstration:  

[]

And that's your Physics Lesson for Today.

[Now imagine if this is how they started teaching us Physics way back in High School; I'm sure there would be a couple of 'Nobel Prizes' among us !].

• Informative 1

Permit me to assist in the translation. I'll send you my invoice. :icon_mrgreen:

You may not understand this unless you have studied Physics, but do not be dissuaded and please continue to read to the end

Here’s the math....

image.png.25064e9df6ac20e43bb6640cc22549f2.png

Here’s the explanation:    

image.png.a9aae3b12f3b9ec36c4e6d3c010fcbd6.png

Here’s the Illustration:  

image.png.b2e2b3ee507ad30c7c5e984aa9faa321.png

Here’s the Practical Demonstration:

IMG_1394.GIF

And that's your Physics Lesson for Today.

Now imagine if this is how they started teaching us Physics way back in High School; I'm sure there would be a couple of 'Nobel Prizes' among us!

For some reason I can't delete the following images from this post. But who cares?

image.png

image.png

• Haha 2