Maksim

Daily humor thread

This one's for @Displaced Texan and other Lone Star residents.

In Texas, there is a town called New Braunfels with a large German-speaking population.

One day, a local rancher driving down a country road noticed a man using his hand to drink water from the rancher's stock pond. 

The rancher rolled down the window and shouted: "Sehr angenehm! Trink das Wasser nicht. Die kuehe haben darein geschissen." 

For those that do not speak German, this means: “Glad to meet you! Don't drink the water. The cows have shit in it." The man shouted back: "I'm from New York and just down here campaigning for Joe Biden. I can't understand you. Please speak in English." 

The rancher replied: "Use both hands!”

• Haha 6

On 9/30/2022 at 5:21 PM, Bklynracer said:

Don't like the Va Va Va Voom

Now this is funny. I couldn't figure out for the life of me why you were quoting Ed Norton.

Then last night, I finally saw the entire Kathy Lee commercial.  It was the first one where I didn't hit mute or previous-channel in time.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

This one's for @Displaced Texan and other Lone Star residents.

In Texas, there is a town called New Braunfels with a large German-speaking population.

One day, a local rancher driving down a country road noticed a man using his hand to drink water from the rancher's stock pond. 

The rancher rolled down the window and shouted: "Sehr angenehm! Trink das Wasser nicht. Die kuehe haben darein geschissen." 

For those that do not speak German, this means: “Glad to meet you! Don't drink the water. The cows have shit in it." The man shouted back: "I'm from New York and just down here campaigning for Joe Biden. I can't understand you. Please speak in English." 

The rancher replied: "Use both hands!”

LOVE it!