Maksim

Daily humor thread

16 minutes ago, crown2311 said:

Screenshot_20230523_160335_Brave.jpg

That's funny Harley Davidson is a dinosaur just waiting to blow it's last breath China. was a last ditch effort, completely managed to screw itself. budweiser will continue to suffer it's wokeness. Maybe Harley can make a rainbow model...

I sold my Harley UltraGlide Classic in 2013, no regrets, as todays bikers look like a bunch of old men still thinking their 30 years old. 

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By njJoniGuy
      Longtime resident Lady Liberty, age 236 was struck by a stolen Chevy Volt last night along the interstate. The driver and passengers, illegally in the US from their native countries across the world, then dragged Ms. Liberty into the woods and brutally sodomized her before heading to the local polling place where they registered using the names of Supreme Court justices and voted without being challenged by UN poll watchers.

Authorities found them around the corner, each with a large supply of newly legalized recreational marijuana, getting high. They were taken into custody and released a short time later with a kiss on each cheek and a prepaid gift card for WaWa to handle the munchies.

Ms. Liberty is in extremely critical condition in the Intensive Care Unit, and doctors are very wary of her chances of recovery. A crowd of zombie-like citizens are already gathered at the Liberty residence, preparing to loot it of valuables when she succumbs to her injuries or the Death Panel declares her worthless and pulls the plug.
    • By DBCooper
      These guys know how to party...

http://www.liveleak....=3c6_1347955567
    • By Maksim
      Why not an offshoot...

Been meaning to start thread a few days ago, after dry firing, I was trying to copy a link from youtube to chat....

You know you play too many gun games (uspsa/idpa) when you...
      ...double tap the Control + C twice before pasting the link.
    • By njJoniGuy
      Cross posted from the nationalmatch site
      Enjoy!

• By njJoniGuy
      http://www.strategyp...01123142956.asp

with link to their overall humor section
      such as:

and

Enjoy!
    • A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, I used to work on the Mississippi River towboats, all the way from a deckhand to a pilot.  A boat with a good sized tow was tough to maneuver, you had to plan well ahead for maneuvering.  Stopping….that was another matter.    Those big container ships make a towboat look easy.  They sure as hell don’t stop, or turn, on a dime. Even with bow/stern thrusters. 
    • I did a service job on a ship like this and nothing happens quickly when they are underway. They are limited in their ability to maneuver on a good day. Don't get with 1/2 mile of one in Raritan Bay if you can help it. 
    • Model 1891 Argentine Mauser 7.65 x 53 with bayonet. Not an exact match but fits pretty good. This fine weapon is an engineering marvel well over 100 years old. Ramp sight to 900 yards for harassing fire to prevent free movement in the enemy's camp. Steel is in pretty good condition. All threads have been lubricated and work fine. Crack in upper handguard & the stock was secured with 2 screws. I have shot this many times and he is a beast. If your'e looking for a shooter, Boyd's has replacement stocks and you can take your spot on the line with fine German craftsmanship. Barrel has all the right stamps and marks according to several articles. I had this gun for 35 years and time for a new home. I used to display it in my office with the bayonet but it looked way too scary. 22 boxes (440 rounds) of new ammo included. They go for $40 per box now!  Rifle, bayonet (with metal sheath) & ammo $450 or trade for 12g target ammo/silver. I can bring it to Central Jersey Rifle Pistol Club for inspection. First reply I'll take it gets the prize