Maksim

Daily humor thread

Not banning...but certainly a gentle chiding is due! Just a reminder: if you're going to use vile language, please don't do it in a public-facing forum. We have a place for that. Dems da rules.

It's just like when you go to your in-laws for dinner... when you want to smoke stogies and tell dirty jokes, I'll bet the hostess firmly pushes you out to the deck or the garage or whatever other space is the designated "man cave" for undesirable behavior. Same here.

Now, don't MAKE me pull this car over... and wash your mouths out with soap!!!

1 hour ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Not banning...but certainly a gentle chiding is due! Just a reminder: if you're going to use vile language, please don't do it in a public-facing forum. We have a place for that. Dems da rules.

It's just like when you go to your in-laws for dinner... when you want to smoke stogies and tell dirty jokes, I'll bet the hostess firmly pushes you out to the deck or the garage or whatever other space is the designated "man cave" for undesirable behavior. Same here.

Who or what are you speaking of?

1 hour ago, Mrs. Peel said:

You should have the piano man teach a culture class

2 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

5403376ecfe5a3721dac57dd3d7ac559.jpg

22 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

Two tampons are walking towards each other on the street.  Which one says hello first?

Neither.  They are both stuck up See You Next Tuesdays.

@Mrs. Peel

Better.

And... bonus point for creativity. :D

• Like 2