Maksim

Daily humor thread

Reminder: it's a humor thread, so we try not to moderate heavily. We'd rather you moderate your own behavior. However, posts in blatantly bad taste will be removed as they go against general forum rules of behavior. Thanks to all you posters who alert us to problems. And pls, remember - the "report post" tool is the best thing to use in cases like this - it alerts all admins/mods and therefore gets the quickest attention.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By njJoniGuy
      Longtime resident Lady Liberty, age 236 was struck by a stolen Chevy Volt last night along the interstate. The driver and passengers, illegally in the US from their native countries across the world, then dragged Ms. Liberty into the woods and brutally sodomized her before heading to the local polling place where they registered using the names of Supreme Court justices and voted without being challenged by UN poll watchers.

Authorities found them around the corner, each with a large supply of newly legalized recreational marijuana, getting high. They were taken into custody and released a short time later with a kiss on each cheek and a prepaid gift card for WaWa to handle the munchies.

Ms. Liberty is in extremely critical condition in the Intensive Care Unit, and doctors are very wary of her chances of recovery. A crowd of zombie-like citizens are already gathered at the Liberty residence, preparing to loot it of valuables when she succumbs to her injuries or the Death Panel declares her worthless and pulls the plug.
    • By DBCooper
      These guys know how to party...

http://www.liveleak....=3c6_1347955567
    • By Maksim
      Why not an offshoot...

Been meaning to start thread a few days ago, after dry firing, I was trying to copy a link from youtube to chat....

You know you play too many gun games (uspsa/idpa) when you...
      ...double tap the Control + C twice before pasting the link.
    • By njJoniGuy
      Cross posted from the nationalmatch site
      Enjoy!

• By njJoniGuy
      http://www.strategyp...01123142956.asp

with link to their overall humor section
      such as:

and

Enjoy!
    • I can't buy a Turkish gun, but I would love one.  Maybe a used Beretta.
    • Nice work Virginia!  They accomplished something we have been incapable of here in NJ:  Stopping an out of control Democratic majority hell bent on stripping 2A rights. 
    • @High Exposure: Now that I have put 200+ rounds through my “Frankenstine” modified Glock 17, Gen4, I realize that your point about making too many modifications at once can be problematic in diagnosing separate issues and problems that requires tweaking.  During this testing on the range, I discovered that the Magpul GL Enhanced Magwell really did not work as advertised and would occasionally, (approximately once every five times), prevent a secure set connection of my loaded magazine inside within the receiver grip.  So I just removed the Magwel.  Also, it was apparent very early on that the Chambermax TA-1 charging handle was impeding the full sliding back and forth action of the slide when firing the gun, preventing the slide from returning to its loaded and ready position.  I also removed it and put the original slide cover plate back on.  I have now placed a purchase order online for the Vickers Tactical Slide Racker GSR-03, to take its place, which I hope works better and will ultimately make racking the slide easier with the Aimpoint ACRO red dot on top of it. The Aimpoint ACRO P-1 red dot sight is cool and once zeroed, makes accurately aiming at a distance over 10 yards quicker than just using the iron, (Trijicon Suppressor Night Sights).  It does make the handgun much bulkier than without it.  While I am glad that I did this addition, satisfying my curiosity, as well as joining the contingent of gun owners who are jumping on the growing bandwagon trend towards adding a red dot sight to a handgun, it also has been quite a learning experience.  As I stated in an earlier post, my modified Glock is intended to be used as a recreational gun to be used for target practice and not as a basic, dependable firearm for home/personal defense.  In my opinion, other than being an added benefit for competitive gun events, I think that the red dot sights on handguns may be somewhat of a fad or novelty as a new technological tool.  The fact that it requires batteries is just one more thing that needs to be monitored and serviced. From what I have read, I understand that for almost all personal/home defense scenarios, the range between you and the threat will be less than 15 yards (45 ft).  At that distance, along with the adrenaline induced awareness/tenseness and accelerated quickness of a required response, I believe that just using the iron sights would be sufficient for aiming.  At a closer range, say 10 yards or less, one may not really even use the sights in what presumably would be a very quick reaction time of pointing and shooting at the center of mass of the threatening person.  IMHO, the red dot sights make far more sense on a rifle where the target is at a distance of over 25 yards or more. AVB-AMG
    • i'm one of those ones without actual data. what i do have however is what i see with my own 2 eyes when customers come in. when the customer opens up their wallet and they've got 12 credit/debit cards, it paints a clear picture. when you know a guy's a public defender(which i think is decent money, but not great money), and you see they live in the expensive section of town, it paints a picture.