Maksim

Daily humor thread

4 hours ago, Mr.Stu said:

Totally fake. They didn't even bother to get a full uniform. I bet they got it at a cheap costume rental.

That was staged. They did a series of similar videos. Still love it. I'm pretty sure the real ones would lay you out no sweat.

For those that think standing guard is a BS assignment, try standing completely still for 20 minutes. Seriously, completely still. Without shuffling your feet. The guards switch posts every 20 minutes for a reason. The blood in your legs relies on a pump in the sole of your foot to pump the blood back up your leg  to recirculate. Stand completely still for too long and you will fall down. Add the uniform and rifle, you will fall sooner.

These guys are not messing around.

8 hours ago, Mr.Stu said:

For those that think standing guard is a BS assignment, try standing completely still for 20 minutes. Seriously, completely still. Without shuffling your feet. The guards switch posts every 20 minutes for a reason. The blood in your legs relies on a pump in the sole of your foot to pump the blood back up your leg  to recirculate. Stand completely still for too long and you will fall down. Add the uniform and rifle, you will fall sooner.

These guys are not messing around.

No kidding...that is a tough job.  They can't even scratch an itch.  Reminds me a bit about this one time I had to go to Luxembourg for work.  A coworker and I spent a while over a weekend just wandering  around the old section of town.  He is Israeli but looks like an arab (swarthy, lets say). We take a turn down an alley into what turned out to be a gov't facility of some sort.  I couldn't read the small sign because it was written in German or Belgian or some such, but for all I knew, it could have said "trespassers will be shot dead"

One of those motionless guards in formal uniform was standing post outside the door.  I noticed his eye shift ever so slightly in our direction, and then his rifle slowly moved in our general direction.  I said to my friend "I think we should get the hell out of here...like now".  Not a guard to be played around with...and we were just walking around minding our own business.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By njJoniGuy
      Longtime resident Lady Liberty, age 236 was struck by a stolen Chevy Volt last night along the interstate. The driver and passengers, illegally in the US from their native countries across the world, then dragged Ms. Liberty into the woods and brutally sodomized her before heading to the local polling place where they registered using the names of Supreme Court justices and voted without being challenged by UN poll watchers.

Authorities found them around the corner, each with a large supply of newly legalized recreational marijuana, getting high. They were taken into custody and released a short time later with a kiss on each cheek and a prepaid gift card for WaWa to handle the munchies.

Ms. Liberty is in extremely critical condition in the Intensive Care Unit, and doctors are very wary of her chances of recovery. A crowd of zombie-like citizens are already gathered at the Liberty residence, preparing to loot it of valuables when she succumbs to her injuries or the Death Panel declares her worthless and pulls the plug.
    • By DBCooper
      These guys know how to party...

http://www.liveleak....=3c6_1347955567
    • By Maksim
      Why not an offshoot...

Been meaning to start thread a few days ago, after dry firing, I was trying to copy a link from youtube to chat....

You know you play too many gun games (uspsa/idpa) when you...
      ...double tap the Control + C twice before pasting the link.
    • By njJoniGuy
      Cross posted from the nationalmatch site
      Enjoy!

• By njJoniGuy
      http://www.strategyp...01123142956.asp

with link to their overall humor section
      such as:

and

Enjoy!
    • Have you done any research into the cost and licensing requirements to run a repeater? We own some mountainous acreage in a very rural part of Virginia RIdge and Valley country that serves as vacation place and potential SHTF retreat. We get mediocre cell phone coverage (US Cellular only) and nothing else. I have thought of putting an antenna tower up the hill a ways (we own nearly to the top of the ridge. I wouldn't do it just for Ham or GMRS radio, but if I could get expanded cell coverage, and/or satellite internet (Dish or Starlink) as well, from one tower, I might go for it. ==== sorry, didn't  intend to hijack the thread ====
    • The biggest problem with this announcement is that the FBI has proven itself to be completely untrustworthy, but it is the agency charged with keeping the public informed about such developments. So, this is something that Wray and the FBI want us to believe, because they are convinced that is in their best interests that we do so. But how much objective truth is there to it? Are Biden's enviro-Nazi puppeteers planning to sabotage the internet and what is left of our petrochemical production capability and somehow false flag attribute that attack to the Chinese? Unlikely, but it's terrible and damning that I even need to seriously consider that possibility. It's a dilemma. Reminds me of an old Star Trek TV episode where Kirk short-circuits some robotic adversary by telling it, "I always lie. Listen very carefully. I am lying to you..." Personally, I'll wait until I see some corroboration of this from something that I regard as a trusted source (and those are few and far between these days) before I buy it.