Maksim

Daily humor thread

Dear Vice President Biden,

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.

I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity.

I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration.

I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trumps campaign.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump.

I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trumps beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump.

This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party.

This Trump supporter will be giving you the same respect you gave my President Trump.

Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous.

Ted Nugent

• Like 6

4 hours ago, njJoniGuy said:

Alas, I cannot take credit for it, but it should be EVERYWHERE

TraitorJoe.jpg

Oh this is so cool! My bro is a manager with them and a Biden voter. Will be sending him this every day until whenever lol

• Agree 2
  • Haha 1

True story:

I went to my local neighborhood liquor store tonight to buy a 6 pack of beer. When I walked in the people in the store were like deer in the headlights and all shook with fear. 

I miss the good old days when the guy going into a liquor store wearing a mask was the bad guy not the guy without one.

30 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

I haven't watched SNL in years, so I never saw this sketch that my friend sent me this morning. And since almost all of us are from New Jersey...

So sad....but true. Everywhere in go in North Jersey, wanna be Guidos...lol

It must be a secret code that only liberals can decipher! I think it says "I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN.. I WIN..!!!

Too much Port wine!

• Haha 2