Maksim

Daily humor thread

On 9/20/2021 at 10:55 AM, 15636215 said:

Same sunglasses, same watches, same haircut, same look! What is the saying?   "If it walks like a duck it must be a fibbi!!

OH, I MISSED THE FRIGGIN BLACK SOCKS!!! DEAD GIVEAWAY on either a fibbi or a Benny!!!!

And no tattoos.  Dead giveaway nowadays 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Today I had to go to Home Depot. As I approached the entrance, I noticed a female driver looking for a parking space.  I flagged the driver down and pointed out a handicap parking space that was open and available. The driver looked puzzled, rolled down her window and said, "I'm not handicapped!" 

Well, as you can imagine, my face was red! "Oh, I'm sorry," I said. "I saw your 'I'm Ridin with Biden' " bumper sticker and just assumed that you suffer from a mental disorder."

She gave me the finger and screamed some nasty names at me. 

Boy! Some people just don't appreciate it when you're only trying to help them....

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Downtownv said:

Today I had to go to Home Depot. As I approached the entrance, I noticed a female driver looking for a parking space.  I flagged the driver down and pointed out a handicap parking space that was open and available. The driver looked puzzled, rolled down her window and said, "I'm not handicapped!" 

Well, as you can imagine, my face was red! "Oh, I'm sorry," I said. "I saw your 'I'm Ridin with Biden' " bumper sticker and just assumed that you suffer from a mental disorder."

She gave me the finger and screamed some nasty names at me. 

Boy! Some people just don't appreciate it when you're only trying to help them....

Good one. Any moron should have taken that off by now. I never see a biden flag anymore. I do pass a biden supporters house at 4:30 am on dialysis days. They took their flag down real fast. It just so happens I think I see a deer in front of their house every time I pass. I don't want to see that deer get hit, so I lay on my horn. Busy road and no other houses. LOL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 15636215 said:

Good one. Any moron should have taken that off by now. I never see a biden flag anymore. I do pass a biden supporters house at 4:30 am on dialysis days. They took their flag down real fast. It just so happens I think I see a deer in front of their house every time I pass. I don't want to see that deer get hit, so I lay on my horn. Busy road and no other houses. LOL

Come to Princeton and count the number of Hillary and Bernie stickers still on full display. :icon_lol:

• Sad 1