Maksim

Daily humor thread

Inmate Prank Adds Pig To Vermont Police Cruisers

Inmate%2BPrank%2BAdds%2BPig%2BTo%2BVermont%2BPolice%2BCruisers.jpgInmate%2BPrank%2BAdds%2BPig%2BTo%2BVermont%2BPolice%2BCars.jpg

A creative Vermont inmate has modified the state symbol that adorns police cruisers to include an image of a pig, said state officials.

One of the spots on the cow in the Vermont state crest has been changed to be the shape of a pig. The car decals are made by prisoners in St. Albans in a shop that also make state stationery and license plates.

In the 1960s, the term "pig" came to be used in derogatory fashion to describe police officers.

Lt. Paul White, station commander in Middlesex, said there are at least three of these decals on cruisers at his barracks. He said the full inventory hadn't been made. He said he was alerted by the fleet administrator who said it was first detected by a state trooper in southern Vermont.

Vermont Public Safety Commissioner Keith Flynn told the Burlington Free Press this afternoon that he became aware of the alteration earlier in the day and had asked Corrections Commissioner Andrew Pallito to explain the situation.

Flynn said initial information indicates about three dozen of the modified decals are on state vehicles.

The disclosure brought chuckles to both Flynn and Senate President Pro Tempore John Campbell, D-Windsor, who are both former police officers.

"This is not as offensive as it would have been years ago. We can see the humor," Flynn said. He said the artist has talents that could be used elsewhere. "If that person had used some of that creativeness he or she would not have ended up inside."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2842042/posts

Now, I was never very good with farm animals as a kid, but that pig looks like a cow to me.

Look at the yellow cow spot in the shape of the pig.

Sheesh, do I gotta draw a picture of the drawing??

Inmate Prank Adds Pig To Vermont Police Cruisers

Inmate%2BPrank%2BAdds%2BPig%2BTo%2BVermont%2BPolice%2BCruisers.jpgInmate%2BPrank%2BAdds%2BPig%2BTo%2BVermont%2BPolice%2BCars.jpg

A creative Vermont inmate has modified the state symbol that adorns police cruisers to include an image of a pig, said state officials.

One of the spots on the cow in the Vermont state crest has been changed to be the shape of a pig. The car decals are made by prisoners in St. Albans in a shop that also make state stationery and license plates.

In the 1960s, the term "pig" came to be used in derogatory fashion to describe police officers.

Lt. Paul White, station commander in Middlesex, said there are at least three of these decals on cruisers at his barracks. He said the full inventory hadn't been made. He said he was alerted by the fleet administrator who said it was first detected by a state trooper in southern Vermont.

Vermont Public Safety Commissioner Keith Flynn told the Burlington Free Press this afternoon that he became aware of the alteration earlier in the day and had asked Corrections Commissioner Andrew Pallito to explain the situation.

Flynn said initial information indicates about three dozen of the modified decals are on state vehicles.

The disclosure brought chuckles to both Flynn and Senate President Pro Tempore John Campbell, D-Windsor, who are both former police officers.

"This is not as offensive as it would have been years ago. We can see the humor," Flynn said. He said the artist has talents that could be used elsewhere. "If that person had used some of that creativeness he or she would not have ended up inside."

http://www.freerepub...s/2842042/posts

My daughter and I were in the car listening to 880AM when they did a report about this, we both looked at each other and started laughing, we really started laughing when they said they were now removing the decals.

Mickey Mouse goes to see a lawyer to get a divorce from Minnie Mouse. He explains why he wants to get divorced to his lawyer, and they set the court date for the next day. The next day in court the lawyer gets up and reads the statement:‘My client, Mr Mouse would like to divorce Mrs Mouse, because he believes she is showing signs of mental illness.’ Mickey Mouse jumps up and says : ‘I never said she is mentally ill, I said she was f*cking Goofy!” ;D

430183_310297842350910_203711393009556_833296_202457032_n.jpg

A photographer was doing a portrait sitting of twin sisters in their 90's, they were both hard of hearing and pretty much couldn't see 2 feet in front of them.

The photographer had them both posed and was composing the shot when the one sister,

Esther: "Caroline, whats he doing"

Caroline: "Hes gonna take our picture"

Esther: "Oh, well whats he doing now"

Caroline: "I told you he's gonna take out picture"

Esther: "Well now whats he gonna do"

Caroline: "He's gonna focus"

Esther: "Both of us?"