Maksim

Daily humor thread

go back to wondering why the general public can't grasp the difference between automatic and semiautomatic.

.  They cannot tell the difference between magazine capacity and function of the firearm.  Gotstabe an automatic. Nobody's finger can move that fast.

She's also wrong about PTSD, struggles of ones ancestors, or any other life experience affecting your DNA. It doesn't work that way. But, there can be lingering effects on gene expression...so I'll forgive her not understanding the difference between genetics and epigenetics, and go back to wondering why the general public can't grasp the difference between automatic and semiautomatic.

That too...

13781977_10154017579873692_2094405701079

I don't get it, I don't watch the other networks on there but ABC had there nose so far up her ass during the convention that shit is never gonna wash off. They absolutely love that bitch just as much as they love spreading fear. 

I don't get it, I don't watch the other networks on there but ABC had there nose so far up her ass during the convention that shit is never gonna wash off. They absolutely love that bitch just as much as they love spreading fear.

Thats the point. The "news" networks are propping up the stiff while sweeping her issues under the carpet.

Thats the point. The "news" networks are propping up the stiff while sweeping her issues under the carpet.

Ohh now I get it, thanks man. I thought it was something like they were gonna push her into a pile of shit.