MikeK77

Most Hated Commercials

Haha, sorry, I agree completely that it is terrible; and I apologize for posting such an abomination to a public space. But at least everyone who hasn't heard it knows how bad it is now. I think my ears are bleeding, and I only listened to about 4 seconds of it.

I cannot stand the commercial where the family is at a show and the mother and father have no clue where their son is. He is found to be on the stage playing the piano and the musician comes out and encourages him. As a parent it just bothers me that they don't know where there toddler is.

• Like 1

Having worked in advertising, I can tell you there are many I hate that you can't remember, but I helped make them.

However, that damned Aflac commercial with the pidgeon and the rapping worms is ****.

OTOH, I love this (included because some TV commercials are bloody hysterical)

All. Of. Them.

Though geico are especially annoying. And aflac. And i refuse to shop at pc richards because of that effing whistle in their commercials. But seriously, i hate almost all commercials.

The Yankees use that efin whistle whenever an opponent strikes out!!! I hate it

OMG my ears are bleeding from that Kars 4 Kids vid

i think we can all agree that we hate this one. thing is they are genius, everyone will remember who they are, what they do, and their phone number. for a long time. isn't that the point of advertising?

anyway i hate the kia ones with the INCREDIBLY OBESE hamsters. the crap music doesn't help either but come on.... look at those pants. its like a damn parachute. (also if you click play, i laugh at you. its only an image, i googled for it, blame google)

Kia-Soul-.jpg

Well I do have to say I still like this Geico commercial:

On another note, we all might hate a lot of these commercials, but they are doing their job, we are talking about them after we see them, to me the people that made them achieved their goal.

• Like 1