AS350Driver

Old Bridge USPSA 1-22-12

Can you use a 22 for this match? I have never shot from a holster so this would be a first for me. I tried two steel matches at old bridge and had a blast. I also had a great time on Monday, thank you everyone for being so informative and letting me shoot some really cool guns!!

I know the weather isn't looking great at this time but was wondering if there is a chance we will still have a match tomorrow, looks like it will be sunny tomorrow and a high of 35 just the ground conditions might not be optimum depending on if we get any rain to wash some of this white crap away.. Fingers crossed....

I know the weather isn't looking great at this time but was wondering if there is a chance we will still have a match tomorrow, looks like it will be sunny tomorrow and a high of 35 just the ground conditions might not be optimum depending on if we get any rain to wash some of this white crap away.. Fingers crossed....

I went to the indoor practice match last night. The weather was the main topic, it seemed like they were leaning towards cancelling but, nothing definite. If you don't get an e-mail, I would call the hotline in the AM before heading out.

I'm hoping the roads are plowed and ok by the morning. I'm not trying to make my trip out there 2 hours haha.

I don't see why they wouldn't have the match if the roads are clear and it's not snowing. I don't think snow on the ground is a reason for cancellation. Snow matches are SO much fun!

It is not just the conditions for us to shoot in, but also the conditions to set up in and tear down in. It is hard enough to get people to help tear down. When the weather is bad almost everyone leaves after their last shot. It is not fair for the 5 or 6 people that stay to help tear down the match. If the match is a go I will be there.

Brian

Per the OBCATS website, the match is cancelled....

It's not just about folks getting there, and set-up/tear down.....

We also have to consider the likelihood of injury during the match due to range conditions. No one likes to cancel a match -- but sometimes it is prudent. Hope to see you all in February!