blksheep

Anyone else watch Hickok45 on youtube?

Everything he shoots makes me want to go out and purchase it. I must admit 2 of my guns were choosen because of his youtube channel. Just wish I lived in a state where I could have a outdoor setup like his.

Everything he shoots makes me want to go out and purchase it. I must admit 2 of my guns were choosen because of his youtube channel. Just wish I lived in a state where I could have a outdoor setup like his.

You could set up a range like his with no problem. If you have the couple grand sitting in your wallet for steel targets and stands, as well as some property, most towns in NJ have very few restrictions with shooting on your property.

If I had the land, I'd have something similar to Hickock's...but unfortunately don't have that much acreage.

Edit: Zboyco also has some good videos if you wanna see hot amateur girls shooting guns. Hah.

Just discovered this wonderful gentleman! What a great job on gun reviews and overall audio and video production. And he has a great dog, too.

I will now be spending WAY too much time on YouTube (never got into those cat videos...)

Oh, and I need to check all the other ones mentioned too. Thanks. Just thanks. :good:

I hate his videos. I hate most of the videos from guys like hickok and fpsrussia, or any of the guys who have a ton of videos. They all make me so damn jealous! Jealous of the firearms they shoot. The places they have to shoot. The stuff they get to blow up. How good of shots they are. I man damn, if I could trade my job to just do that, that would be awesome.

Of course I am kidding when I say I hate them. Hickok always throws me off when he makes something up and starts talking about it in a serious manner, and goes on about it for a while. Sometimes he does it so well I actually believe him at first until he mentions how that firearm was originally designed for killing zombies or something.

I hate his videos. I hate most of the videos from guys like hickok and fpsrussia, or any of the guys who have a ton of videos. They all make me so damn jealous! Jealous of the firearms they shoot. The places they have to shoot. The stuff they get to blow up. How good of shots they are. I man damn, if I could trade my job to just do that, that would be awesome.

Of course I am kidding when I say I hate them. Hickok always throws me off when he makes something up and starts talking about it in a serious manner, and goes on about it for a while. Sometimes he does it so well I actually believe him at first until he mentions how that firearm was originally designed for killing zombies or something.

Did you see the video where Hickock fixed his cracked M&P slide with Bondo?

As much of a Glock fanboy that he is, he was very honest about the problems he was having with his Glock 19 Gen 4.

Hickok has a sincere "just a man and his humble thoughts" manner about him.

Did you see the video where Hickock fixed his cracked M&P slide with Bondo?

As much of a Glock fanboy that he is, he was very honest about the problems he was having with his Glock 19 Gen 4.

Hickok has a sincere "just a man and his humble thoughts" manner about him.

Yes he does.