alec.mc

Horrible experience with TargetSportsUSA - Banned for life

I have worked with a number of Croatian/Macedonian "Balkans" women. They're all ballbusters. No idea where she is from, but that Dajana and Petrovic is a give away to me.

She's probably the type who'd stop you mid-way and complain that you're not doing it properly and when you're done, take out the trash.

Yeah - that's what I said before, except in Croatian...

I'm really quite in awe of the conversation that I just had with " Doug " - The apparent owner of TargetsportsUsa.com.

A few weeks ago I placed an order for a case of 9mm ammo, which I've done multiple times before without incident. A few hours later I went and placed an order for a few boxes of 22 ammo ( 17 dollars worth )

These were two seperate orders, placed a few hours apart.

I recived free shipping on the full case of 9mm ammo, the is ussually always the case with them.. Free Shipping when you buy full cases... When i ordered the 22 ammo a few hours later, i paid shipping, about 11 dollars to ship 8 small boxes of 22 ammo.

A few days later I recived the case of 9mm, as expected.. No issues.

A week or two go by , I still never recived my 22 ammo, Then the other day I recive one of them automated emails along the lines of " You've had your 22 ammo for a few weeks now, How do you like it? Like to review it ? Etc etc etc.... At which point I knew something was wrong, I never got the item.

So yesterday I call and spoke to a lady, who was very nice.. She explained that the 22 ammo was apparently shipped in the same box as the 9mm ( even though I paid 11 dollars shipping on the seperate order of 22, but they threw it in the other box anyway... but regardless ) ... I explained that It most definiately was not in the box... She said she'd look into it and call me back... I get no phone call.

Now today I call back and speak to this guy, I give him the order # and explain what happened, He is immediately rude, telling me that he has him employees on camera putting the 22 in the box with the 9mm.... Yeh whatever, Im trying to pull a fast one over you guys for 17 dollars worth of 22 ammo, give me a break !

After him being even more rude he tells me that he is going to refund the purchase, I ask if they can just go ahead and ship the ammo. He tells me No and never to order from them again, and If i try to place an order it will be rejected.

...... Completely taken back, I try to reason with the guy to figure out what the hell is his problem, My entire demeanor over the phone was completely polite and calm. He keeps saying that he never wants me to order from them again..

At which point I ask if he is the owner of the company... He says Yes, I ask for his name multiple times, he says Doug, I say doug what ? -- He then mumbles something along the lines of " F- You " and hangs up.

I really cannot beilve the absolute horrendus attitude I've recived from the " owner " of the company, I've must of ordered $1000-$1500 dollars worth of ammo from them last year, and they " ban me " because I never got a 17 dollar order of some cheap 22 ammo.... are you kidding me?

I'll never be spending my money with them ever again... And on my own accord.

- Alec

Alec,

Did you pay for the 22's? If you did by credit card you can get it taken off. Also, maybe the person you spoke with was not really the owner but the guy who packed the order. See if you can get the owners name from Better Business Bureau, or maybe through Google and call him directly.

Scig

Alec,

Did you pay for the 22's? If you did by credit card you can get it taken off. Also, maybe the person you spoke with was not really the owner but the guy who packed the order. See if you can get the owners name from Better Business Bureau, or maybe through Google and call him directly.

Scig

They refunded his money.

Horrible business woman...but not too bad too look at. I'd fire a couple of rounds her way...if you know what I'm saying.

Yea if she let me show her the difference between a rifle and a gun, it might be worth the rip off on $25 worth of 22 rounds.

Who wants to bet thats Doug in the kitchen?