alec.mc

Horrible experience with TargetSportsUSA - Banned for life

Likewise.

Anyways, The whole point of this was just to share my story and for existing or potential customers to take warning of their customer service. Prior to this incident I was extremly happy with T.S.USA, Their prices were decent, and their shipping was quick. I never had any issues with any of my prior orders.

Again, Regardless of what they may say - My story is 100% accurate, and I truthfully never recived the ammo in question, I dont care what their " security cameras " recorded ( Highly doubtfully their is even any, sounds like just an excuse to make people stop bugging them )

Thanks,

Alec

update: got an email this morning from T.S.USA

On Jan 19, 2012, at 8:24 AM, Target Sports USA wrote:

Good Morning Alec,

I was just brought to my attention, with the help of few of your close friends, about the phone conversation you had with Doug yesterday.

I also had a chance to listen to the recorded conversation, as well as read the post you wrote before writing this email.

I must say that I am truly shocked and very disappointed the way our staff member handled your call. I have been in sales for 10 years now, and never heard of “banning” a customer for future purchases and ammo orders.

On that note, I would like you to know that of course you are not banned from purchasing from us, at the same time if you choose not to, I would not blame you.

Moving along, I have checked and made sure the refund has been processed and confirmed for the ammunition you did not receive.

Lastly, please understand that I will make sure my superiors are aware of this incident, and proper actions will be taken to ensure that something like this does not happen again.

I sensibly apologize in the name of Target Sports USA, and the rest of our team that is here to work and help our clients.

Please let me know if there is anything else, I can do for you.

Kind Regards,

Diana Delmic

Internet Sales Manager

to which i replied:

Diana,

I appreciate the email, I hope that you understand why I went ahead and shared my story with my local gun community, I never once had an issue like this with any sort of customer service rep, and topping it off with " your orders will not be processed " --- Why?

" Because I can " - Is absolutely ridiculous and childish. If you did indeed go over the phone recording you will see that I was calm and maintained a polite demeanor as best I could. If I had called up acting like a raging lunatic, I could understand a bit of attitude coming back my way. But this was not the case.

Regardless of wether this was a shipping error on your part, lost in shipping, or whatever. an extremely small order of less then 20 dollars for a customer that has been purchasing case after case from you shouldn't even have been thought of as issue. -- I actually never did receive the ammo, regardless of what your " security cameras " show, and Im not the type of person to try to pull a fast one over your heads and ruin poor standing with a company over a fistful of cheap .22 ammo.

In closing, I'd like to once again Thank you for the email. Unfortunately the whole ordeal as left a sour taste in my mouth and I still need to consider my standings as a T.S.USA customer, which I seriously doubt I will order from again. I'll share this email with the posts with my local gun community to show good effort on your part, how other potential or existing customers may feel is up to them, - Just goes to show that one bad apple can ruin the rest of the bunch.

Thank you,

Alec

If this was an isolated incident, I would agree that the OP should give them a second chance. Unfortunately for the company, it's hard to disregard the BBB's "F" rating with multiple complaints along with all the eerily similar negative reviews on the company as of late.

If TS USA is going through some growing pains, then it's best to wait and see if they get their sh*t together before we throw our money at them.

From what I've read, bad customer service is the least of their worries.

Look, its great and all they are attempting to make nice nice with me. But when the internet sales manager who sent the apology email to me shares the same last name is the guy who refunding my money... something just sounds fishy to me.

Diana Delmic

&

Dajana Petrovic Delmic ( Doug for short??, ....anybody???? )

Also, lots of things i've read online about the company refering to " Doug and Diana ", just saying.... Just putting this out there, If you are currently a happy customer with T.S.USA, by all means keep ordering with them, just sharing my experience.....

The more I read, the more shady everything looks.

update: got an email this morning from T.S.USA On Jan 19, 2012, at 8:24 AM, Target Sports USA wrote: Good Morning Alec, I was just brought to my attention, with the help of few of your close friends, about the phone conversation you had with Doug yesterday.

Oh boy, did i lay into them last night. Must have used the words Heck & Dangnabit 3-4 times.

As far a future business, I say NOPE! F'm!

Look at all the BBB complaints. They have been treating customers like $hit for a long time.

There's plenty of other companies that appreciate their customers.

Lisa over at http://www.weaponsworld.com/ is great.

Oh boy, did i lay into them last night. Must have used the words Heck & Dangnabit 3-4 times.

As far a future business, I say NOPE! F'm!

Look at all the BBB complaints. They have been treating customers like $hit for a long time.

There's plenty of other companies that appreciate their customers.

Lisa over at http://www.weaponsworld.com/ is great.

Did you call them " sonny boy " as well? Dagnabbit !

Thanks for the link nick, i'll check them out.

And to the guys saying just give them a second chance, why not--- It's principle man, who knows what sort of error may happen again in the future, I'd rather not stress myself and have the possiblity of going through a similar service fiasco with them.... Ammo isnt cheap,as we all know... It was only 20 bucks this time, but what If its 200 dollars next time?

I'd rather continue ordering with companies like aimsurplus.com, everytime I call to place an order I get great friendly customer service, and they are always helpfull with any concerns or questions I have. I'd rather put money in their pocket.

when the internet sales manager who sent the apology email to me shares the same last name is the guy who refunding my money... something just sounds fishy to me.

Diana Delmic

&

Dajana Petrovic Delmic ( Doug for short??, ....anybody???? )

The J in Balkan countries is pronounced with a Y sound. In fact, the former Yugoslav republic was Jugoslavia... Therefore Dajana = Dayana = Diana.

I'm with you on this one Alec. Customer service makes or breaks a place. I won't go back to a place that gives crappy service just on principal. I'd also pay a little more to recieve great customer service and have done so in the past. I'm glad you posted this as I'm getting ready to order some ammo online, and knowing this I'll now steer clear of TS USA.

lmao... I just realized that I placed that order on an " AMEX GIFT CARD " i got from somebody for christmas, the whole point of the small order of .22 ammo was to use the remaining balance on the amex gift card, after i ordered it i threw the gift card away..... ... they are refunding the money to the amex gift card which i tossed... FML.

lol, oh well... $29.63 gone !

I have an order with them now. I placed it 2 days ago. I hope I don;t have any problems. I checked back orders I placed and I found two other orders that I got from them and I had no problems. I was using weaponsworld.com for my last few orders, but they are out of 9mm and 45acp. I hope all goes well with my order as I am real low on 9mm and the new 45 comes in soon.

lmao... I just realized that I placed that order on an " AMEX GIFT CARD " i got from somebody for christmas, the whole point of the small order of .22 ammo was to use the remaining balance on the amex gift card, after i ordered it i threw the gift card away..... ... they are refunding the money to the amex gift card which i tossed... FML.

Call them back, tell them you will give them 1 more chance, just use the same payment info and see what happens... :icon_lol:

I will NOT be ordering from them ever.

As a small business owner, who gets almost all his business from word of mouth, someone having a bad day is no excuse.

An e-mail is nice, they should have sent the .22 ammo in good faith, then maybe he could think about giving them another chance.

• Like 1

I am glad that some of our emails made them at least contact you, I would maybe email them about the gift card deal see if they can do right by you with that situation and recharge that credit info. Worst case scenario is the lady says no, at this point you have nothing to lose and some ammo to gain. Best of luck

I kind of feel like a company that REALLY understood how unacceptable that behavior is would have offered you more than an apology. It wouldn't of cost them much to offer you some of the .22 you originally ordered free of charge. But they didn't. You endured awful service and they want you to take their word for it that "Doug" will be disciplined.

Also, how shocked can Diana really be at the treatment you recieved when she took it upon herself to offer the following gem in response to a negative review on resellerratings.com:

"“Dear James,

Your order was voided due to the fact that you have ordered items that were out of stock. Also, we did not charge your Credit Card, Authorization is not a charge. Lastly, we do not wish to deal with customers like yourself.

Best Regards,

Diana Delmic

TargetSportsUSA.com”

For the time being, I think I'm done with this company.

• Like 1

That is why I never thro them away till I get what ever it is I bought and don't return it. You can call amex and report it lost. You may be able to recover it if you have the card #'s. I am sure Diana may be willing to work with you on thyis. It's the least they can do.

I kind of feel like a company that REALLY understood how unacceptable that behavior is would have offered you more than an apology. It wouldn't of cost them much to offer you some of the .22 you originally ordered free of charge. But they didn't. You endured awful service and they want you to take their word for it that "Doug" will be disciplined.

Also, how shocked can Diana really be at the treatment you recieved when she took it upon herself to offer the following gem in response to a negative review on resellerratings.com:

"“Dear James,

Your order was voided due to the fact that you have ordered items that were out of stock. Also, we did not charge your Credit Card, Authorization is not a charge. Lastly, we do not wish to deal with customers like yourself.

Best Regards,

Diana Delmic

TargetSportsUSA.com”

For the time being, I think I'm done with this company.

LOL...here's another gem from the Ammo Nazi:

targetsportsusa, Target Sports USA rep has responded

“Hi Mr. FM,

My name is Dajana Delmic, internet sales manager. I have tried to contact you several times via e-mail as well as over the phone in order to resolve this matter. Due to a non-response from your end, and time elapsed since we filed the claim with UPS, they (UPS) have closed the case. Your name is not Blocked, however based on your current review and untruthfulness, we will not accept any further orders from you.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. My direct phone line is 860-676-0610.

Best Regards,

Dajana Delmic

TargetSportsUSA.com”

Wow thanks for the heads up. Thats one company I will definately never do business with. If you can call two jokers operating a business out of an apartment a company. I dont think I've ever seen reviews so bad for anything im my life. And to everyone who says give them a second chance, take into consideration that the only reason she offered the apologie was because of the NJGF comunity involvement. Also anyone who offers a "sensible apology" can shove it. Maybe a sensible explination accompanied by a sincere apology might mean something. It seems like they dont really take much care in the shipping since they are probably outsoursing the orders as they recieve them. And its not hard to get overwhelmed if your mom and pop business is growing too rapidly for you via internet transactions for you to keep up. The amount of negative feedback and the similarity of every customer comment leads me to believe their side of the story isn't worth hearing for any reason other than entertainment, and anyone who has an order pending will not find it entertaining I'm sure. I say eff-emm.

Horrible business woman...but not too bad too look at. I'd fire a couple of rounds her way...if you know what I'm saying.

I have worked with a number of Croatian/Macedonian "Balkans" women. They're all ballbusters. No idea where she is from, but that Dajana and Petrovic is a give away to me.

She's probably the type who'd stop you mid-way and complain that you're not doing it properly and when you're done, take out the trash.

Well Doug.................IMO, this is gonna cost you.

Never ordering from there......don't need to get that type of guy on the phone. Didn't someone say once "The Customer Is Always Right" Ah yes, and he was a successful business man.

Doug..........seems you Doug yourself a hole.