Phillies

Sureshot or Brick Armory Gun Range?

I hear yah. But be a RO not a critic. Its annoying.. oh you pulled the shot in your ear after every shot wether it was on target or not, is just annoying. When I asked him to stop he got an attitude and pissy. I appreciate the added safety trust me, I have been to ranges where I wanted to wear a bullet proof vest lol. But shit dont be a know it all.

I hear yah. But be a RO not a critic. Its annoying.. oh you pulled the shot in your ear after every shot wether it was on target or not, is just annoying. When I asked him to stop he got an attitude and pissy. I appreciate the added safety trust me, I have been to ranges where I wanted to wear a bullet proof vest lol. But shit dont be a know it all.

Was it the Afro American dude?

No some white kid (25 at the oldest) the black guy was behind the safety glass.

Only seen one young kid, seemed nice enough , didn't bother us, actually had to help him out, he couldn't figure out the bolt release on a 10/22, heard this past Saturday that he was let go

I've been going to SS since last September and I've never had an issue. I have seen the RO jump on someone doing something silly but that's about it. The black dude is really cool if you talk to him and get to know him a little. He's ex-military so he might come off a little abrasive at first (not saying all ex-military are abrasive!! Just saying maybe lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The strange little black man ( his words, often )

That would be him....he tried to strike up a conversation about my old Smith but I gently persuaded him he was cutting to my range time,went over to some kids and regaled them with his war stories and has left me alone since.