BOOMSTICK

State Law Comparison Chart?

Pick out a place to move to? :D

I have actually used the brady bunch's website to compare gun laws in the past. oh how i wish I lived in a F state.

Well, I'm originally from South Carolina as a kid and the idea has been tossed between my wife and I to move there.

On 1/19/2012 at 11:54 AM, BOOMSTICK said:

Is there a place where I can find a chart that compares different state firearm laws? Example would be showing what the magazine limit for each state and such.

Boomstick,  If you go to www.handgunlaw.us and put your pointer over "Law Links 2" in the header 7 links will open below it and click on " State Restrictions."  That Document has all the states that have mag bans listed and their laws covering them. All that info is taken from each State page. You can see a very detailed listing of a states laws covering carrying firearms by clicking on the "Initials" of the state on the USA Map on the main page of Handgunlaw.us.  In the left column are links to important items that you may be interested in. There is so much data there it would take you days to read thru it all. Hope this Helps.

Stay Safe, Gary Slider

Co-Owner/Researcher

https://handgunlaw.us